Where is The Belle Vue Room at the BW?

I was looking at the DVC DxDP brochure and it has the belle vue room listed as a QS. The only meal listed is breakfast. Anybody know anything about it?

Yeah, it’s close off the lobby on the ‘Inn’ side, there is a nice bar on one side. We had a couple drinks there when we stayed several years ago. We never went to breakfast there but you’re right, that’s the only time they have food available.

When my sister stayed there over Labor Day Weekend to watch my kids she said they didn’t have any QS places for dinner.

I gave her my DDP card for the night to feed herself and the kids with strict instructions to find a QS location. She said they told her they didn’t have one and and sent her to Flying Fish (2TS credits!!:eek:) totally under dressed with 2 cranky kids. Let’s just say that is the last time I give her my DDP card!! :laugh:

From what I can see on Allears, it looks as if you would have to go to the Bakery for a sandwich or something like that.

It’s right off the lobby going into the Inn. It’s on the left hand side before the elevators. It’s only continental breakfast. It’s really quaint in there though for all times of the day. There is a lovely bar and there are chess sets and board games around the room.

I would opt for the BW Bakery for a QS credit if I was on the DDP.

I thought maybe BW had gotten someplace for refilling those drink mugs. Last time we stayed at BWV, it was not worth dealing with the bakery for drinks and we didn’t go to the pool that much.

Actually, Boardwalk Bakery is the only real QS location, serving sandwiches and snacks from breakfast until 11 PM.
As for one credit sit down, there’s ESPN and Big River, so I don’t know why they’d have been directed to Flying Fish. Over Labor Day, I believe Kouzzina was open as well.
Then again, I got jammed at the Beach back in 2002 by a know nothing CM.
We’d returned from the Halloween party around midnight and were hungry for something hot. At that time, all Yacht and Beach had was a very cut down room service menu that offered nothing we were really interested in.
What the CM neglected to tell us was that Tubby’s Buffeteria at the Dolphin was open 24 hours and had hot selections available all night. I should have remembered myself, but it’s nice to know that CMs are not always helpful or well informed. Needless to say, we ordered some over priced clam chowder and something else that was neither filling nor satisfying.

Back to Belle Vue, yes, it’s just the lobby bar and doesn’t really offer much, when they are serving food.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;995581]Actually, Boardwalk Bakery is the only real QS location, serving sandwiches and snacks from breakfast until 11 PM.
As for one credit sit down, there’s ESPN and Big River, so I don’t know why they’d have been directed to Flying Fish. Over Labor Day, I believe Kouzzina was open as well.
[/QUOTE]

Listen, my sister sometimes is not the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean. I would have thought, by the way they were dressed, they would have told them they (FF) were booked!! :laugh:

Kim, ah family…
Say no more.