Where to Buy Disney Gift Cards

Using Paypal? I have begun saving for my Feb 2013 trip for the Princess half marathon. I get paid weekly though Paypal. My goal is to buy one $25 gift card a week to help pay for the trip. Is there anywhere online I can buy Disney gift cards and pay through Paypal?

disney store . com sells gift cards (free shipping) and you can use paypal!

Wallgreens, Wallmart and many other retailers sell them too!

Thank you!! I know they sell them at stores around here, it’s just easiest for me to use Paypal directly to save the hassle and waiting for transferring my pay to my bank account etc.

Don’t forget… Giant Food Stores and Lowe’s just started selling them.

I was hoping to get them at Target, as the last time I bought them there, my 5% off with my Target card applied. But they only had $50 gift cards. I suppose I could buy on every other week like that, but for this week, I went ahead and bought through the Disney Store and was able to pay through Paypal. Yay for officially saving!!

That is a wonderful idea. I never thought about doing that. Thanks

Does anyone know where you can buy disney gift cards with paypal when your from Canada? Disneystores.com won’t ship them up here for some reason…
Thanks

[QUOTE=Puremagic;1115445]Does anyone know where you can buy disney gift cards with paypal when your from Canada? Disneystores.com won’t ship them up here for some reason…
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Check your local drug stores, target and grocery store chains. Many of them have a gift card center.