Where to buy this Mickey bedding?

I would love to get this http://www.disneystore.com/vintage-black-and-white-mickey-mouse-sheet-set/mp/1246618/1000242+1000777/?prodFromCrossSell=1&LSID=1992680|10676026|#productDetailsAnchor but it is sold out. In fact, I cannot find any “sophisticated” Mickey bedding anywhere. Any ideas?

That’s gorgeous.

Just remember that “Sold out” at disneystore.com means “sold out right now”. It might not be sold out in the morning. Keep checking back!

That is beautiful! I wish I knew the answer to the question, but thanks for sharing the product!

I am afraid it might be forever… it is not actually listed on DisneyStore anymore. I got to it through a link in Google. The bedding I really wanted - cream and black with just the Mickey head is not available anywhere either. Not Ebay, Amazon ect…
Hmp… Why is it that when I didn’t need a bed set I saw a billion?

Does World Of Disney sell bedding?

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1085601]I am afraid it might be forever… it is not actually listed on DisneyStore anymore. I got to it through a link in Google. The bedding I really wanted - cream and black with just the Mickey head is not available anywhere either. Not Ebay, Amazon ect…
Hmp… Why is it that when I didn’t need a bed set I saw a billion?[/QUOTE]

When something is sold out, you can’t search it on the Disney page… even if it’s returning. I’ve experienced this several times! So keep your fingers crossed.

Maybe I will call. I am a very valuable customer you know… ROFL!!!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1085608]Maybe I will call. I am a very valuable customer you know… ROFL!!![/QUOTE] did you try ddd or the park merchandise i found my
dd a jack skeleton

ddd? What is that?

This is the type of stuff i’m looking for in a bathroom set. If you find it in a bedroom set and they have matching bathroom please come back and share.

Oh that link didn’t work for me :frowning: I just get a Cars 2 page, no bedding at all

I don’t know why Dixie… I just clicked it and it went to the bedding! That is weird. Maybe copy and paste it into your browser directly?

I will definitely share if I find out ANY info!!! :slight_smile: