Where to find certain Characters?

My daughter would like to see certain characters this time when we go to Disney. The characters I am going to list, I have not seen when I have been there, so that is why I am questioning if anyone knows where they are.

Baloo
Mowgli
Pocahontas
Mulan
any of the Princes

Thanks in advance for help!

[QUOTE=NJMommy;933172]My daughter would like to see certain characters this time when we go to Disney. The characters I am going to list, I have not seen when I have been there, so that is why I am questioning if anyone knows where they are.

Baloo
Mowgli
Pocahontas
Mulan
any of the Princes

Thanks in advance for help![/QUOTE]

You might want to PM Rowdy this list.

I think the Princes show up mostly for the parties. Except you can see Prince Charming at 1900 Park Fare for dinner.

I’ve met Mulan in China over at Epcot. She was there with Mushu. I got their photo together.

Pocahontas used to be at AK (with her forest friends) but I think that’s going away and meets might only be during parties.

Balo is one of Rowdy’s friends. I’ve seen him in AK and Adventureland in MK.

Mowgli…does he still do meets?

[QUOTE=NJMommy;933172]My daughter would like to see certain characters this time when we go to Disney. The characters I am going to list, I have not seen when I have been there, so that is why I am questioning if anyone knows where they are.

Baloo
Mowgli
Pocahontas
Mulan
any of the Princes

Thanks in advance for help![/QUOTE]

Baloo: Tamu Restaurant in Africa (DAK)
Mowgli: EXTREMELY RARE but would be at DAK with Baloo
Pocahontas: Camp Minnie-Mickey (DAK)
Mulan: China (Epcot)
Princes: You can definitely watch them in the shows and parade at MK. Meeting is tougher. As zefyr said 1900 Park Fair is a good chance at meeting Prince Charming. Sometimes, again rarely, they’ll be in ToonTown with their princesses. Course, if you count Beast as a prince, AND HE IS, go to France at Epcot.

Anyone else? Don’t hesitate!!! My characters are my specialty. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;933185]Baloo: Tamu Restaurant in Africa (DAK)
Mowgli: EXTREMELY RARE but would be at DAK with Baloo
Pocahontas: Camp Minnie-Mickey (DAK)
Mulan: China (Epcot)
Princes: You can definitely watch them in the shows and parade at MK. Meeting is tougher. As zefyr said 1900 Park Fair is a good chance at meeting Prince Charming. Sometimes, again rarely, they’ll be in ToonTown with their princesses. Course, if you count Beast as a prince, AND HE IS, go to France at Epcot.

Anyone else? Don’t hesitate!!! My characters are my specialty. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Thank you RowdyRaider!!! Who are your characters?

I miss the days when the characters were more random and if you were vigilant you found them (often without a line!).

Nowadays, they pretty much have them at set locations, set times, and you wait in line with your little ones.

The best way to get close to them these days is pretty much character meals.

As for Princes, Alladin sometimes around Morroco.

This is a great resource … I used it last time we went to Disney World a couple of years ago and it was spot on with tips on where to find almost everyone you could look for.

WDWAUTOGRAPHS.COM - Disney World Meet and Greet Characters 2009 (Ben’s Autograph Book!)

Hope it helps and have a wonderful trip. :slight_smile:

I help out all the big boys. Goofy, Genie, Baloo, Beast…List goes on :biggrin:

When you say “help out”…what do you mean? Do you dress as the character? or are you the person that helps them get around, etc…??

So Rowdy, you may have been ‘helping’ Genie in my signature pic…he was quite the jokester with Aladdin & Jasmine…Genie was hiding ice somewhere & kept pulling it out & putting it down their backs!! he was tons of fun!

If I said just help, that would mean I’m an attendant. And technically that’s correct as I’m an Entertainment Captain. When not performing I’m in charge of all entertainment within a certain area, resort or wherever they send me.

But I said “help.” With quotations. So…:biggrin: Also could say I’m best friends with the big characters. But I will NEVER say, for the sake of defending the magic, that I AM a character. :wink:

Sounds like me, but unfortunately I’ve not worked in Morrocco in years. I miss it sometimes :sad:

We saw Pocohontas in Planet Watch last week. We also caught Jiminy Cricket there.

Are Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable still doing M&Gs? I thought I saw them this past August but I checked Steve Soares’ page and he doesn’t have them anymore…

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;933577]If I said just help, that would mean I’m an attendant. And technically that’s correct as I’m an Entertainment Captain. When not performing I’m in charge of all entertainment within a certain area, resort or wherever they send me.

But I said “help.” With quotations. So…:biggrin: Also could say I’m best friends with the big characters. But I will NEVER say, for the sake of defending the magic, that I AM a character. :wink:[/QUOTE]

You’re their bodyguard, right? :laugh: I know… their stunt double!

…You’re doing everything in your power to get me to admit I’m a character aren’t you? :wink:

How long have you been “helping” the characters? How did you get that job? That must be a really fun, great job!!!