Where To Find Me This Summer

Well, it’s that time of year when we start our new casting for the summer. This year, they’re keeping me at Studios, so Sunday-Thursday will be at the Block Party Bash. Sunday-Tuesday will be helping Slim, and Wednesday-Thursday will be helping Sulley. Sorry, you probably won’t find me at the Kingdom this time except for 6th days. Just a heads up! See you all this summer!

Will you be there early September Matt? Would love to stop by and say Hi if so.

Thanks for the update Matt! Hope to be able to see you at the Studios!

We will be there the first week of June, I will tell the dk’s to look for you.

You’d think I’d have figured this out by now with all the help you’ve given Goofy, but reading this, I thought, “Hey, he must be tall!” :laugh:

Have a great summer!

Sunday May 2nd were you helping Sully right before the parade? We were in line to visit when Sully had to leave to go be in the parade :crying: DDs were bummed. We’ll have to come and visit this summer.

Are they doing MISICI this summer?

were you in today’s block party bash? if so who were you helping?
do you know this guy?

Matt -

I will be sure to look for you in August. Thanks for letting us know where to find you.:heart:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1031908]You’d think I’d have figured this out by now with all the help you’ve given Goofy, but reading this, I thought, “Hey, he must be tall!” :laugh:

Have a great summer![/QUOTE]

Yeah, he’s pretty tall. Towered over me when I met him at DTD that one summer…anything over 5’8 is huge to my little 5’3ish height…lol

[QUOTE=nubeanie;1032016]were you in today’s block party bash? if so who were you helping?
do you know this guy?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was…and yes I was “helping” Slim. Nice pic. Think I’ll take it! :tongue:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1032015]Sunday May 2nd were you helping Sully right before the parade? We were in line to visit when Sully had to leave to go be in the parade :crying: DDs were bummed. We’ll have to come and visit this summer.

Are they doing MISICI this summer?[/QUOTE]

No, that wasn’t me helping Sulley that day, and yes, MISICI is all summer long. In fact, I still have a day of it this week and next.

go ahead! i wish i would have known, i would have taken a ton more for ya!

We will be looking for you at the end of August

Cool! We love that party! :happy:

We’ll keep an eye out for you in December!

Awww, Sulley! :] Maybe I’ll finally get my picture with him! lol.

Matt -

Do you just do the parades or do you still do meet and greets? I have a first time WDW traveler who is a six year old boy coming with me who would love to get a picture with whichever character you are helping. Let me know if you are scheduled to do any and I will be sure to find you. If not, I will scream as loud as possible while you are in the parade so you can see us! lol

[QUOTE=Dana;1032249]Matt -

Do you just do the parades or do you still do meet and greets? [/QUOTE]

I sure do still meet and greet. In fact, on my days I help Slim, I help Goofy at the Hat before parade. On my days with Sulley, I also meet with him before and after parade.

I feel like a dork for asking this, but when you say “help” are you helping them from inside the costume? Or are you their handler and make sure they don’t trip and fall? I think I know the answer but I get so confused! :blink:

I will NEVER admit that I’m a character, as it is my continued quest to defend the magic even outside of Walt Disney World. However, when you see my profile pic, I’m sure that gives you a good idea of what it is I do :wink:

Although there are days when I am pulled to be a captain or an attendant for the characters as well.