Where to find the Princes?

Where in WDW can you find Prince Charming, Prince Phillip and Prince Eric? Are they charachters that can regularly be seen? Are there picture opportunities. My DD LOVES them (especially Prince Eric and Prince Charming).

hmm… Well, I see them in parades, but that’s about it. They don’t dine (you’d think they could add them to a princess breakfast) with other characters. I know you can find Aladdin in World Showcase.

Yes, I’ve only ever seen Aladdin as well . . . the princes are in the shows? At some point, someone posted a character list, stating when and where you could see characters, I’ll dig around and see if I can find it?

Check out this link:

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneycharacters.html

I have yet to lay eyes on a prince myself,(except my DH:wub: ),but who can blame the girl for liking those guys. They are dreamy!!:heart:
It seems like I remember one of the princess meals had Prince Charming in it on occasion. I don’t remember which one, but maybe someone else has more info on this.

GREAT link!!! Gives me hope:laugh: :laugh:

I think Prince Charming is at the 1900 Park Faire dinner with Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Suzy and Perla (the mice).

Every now and then Eric will be in the Grotto with Ariel. Philip, be it very rarely, can be in Toontown with Aurora. Since they got rid of Let’s Have a Ball, Aurora and Philip no longer do sets behind the castle.

With Pirate/Princess coming up very soon, however, you’re chances of getting to meet the princes are going to shoot up. If you’re not going to the parties and wanna see them though, your best best is always shows and parades.

Guys you can’t really trust that link of character locations. Being a WDW performer, I see every day that when and where characters meet changes all the time. There’s only a handful of characters of where they meet that are set in stone. If you have any questions of where to find whom, let me know. I’ll be more than happy to direct you to where you can find them.

Thanks…we wont be doing Pirate/Princess, but we are doing the MVMCP. Perhaps they will be out and about then?

During last year’s MNSSHP the princes were with their princesses for photographs and autographs in Mickey’s ToonTown Fair. I’m not sure if they do that every year though.

We ate at 1900 Park Fare for dinner and I was thrilled to have met Prince Charming.:wub: :wub: It’s one of my favorite “character” pictures.:laugh:

This is an interesting thread. I think that WDW should really expand character greeting with the Princes. I think there are a lot of guests out there that would really enjoy meeting Prince Charming or Prince Eric. If there can be Princess Greetings then there should be Prince Greetings. It’s equal opportunity!!

Prince Charming is definately at Cinderella’s Gala Feast at GF.

Last year, we also had lots of good luck at MVMCP finding all the princes. Aurora and Prince Phillip were in Toontown, Snow White and the Snow Prince were taking photos in Fantasyland, near IASW, as well as Belle and the Beast appearing there later that night. We also got Alladin, Jasmine and Genie all together in Adventureland. It seems that the parties are a good time to see not so prevalent characters.

Also, FYI, the only time we got to meet Prince Eric was when he and Ariel did and appearance here in WOD NYC for the DVD release. I made sure to have both of them take a pic and autograph DD’s copy of the movie for her to keep, since I knew it wasn’t likely we’d see him again!

Our best luck with finding princes was at last year’s MVMCP…we even got Beast and the Snow Prince (our name for Snow White’s Prince Charming to help our 4-yr DD not get confused)!!!

Prezcatz Paul

Prince Eric is usually with Ariel in Ariel’s Grotto
Prince Charming is usually in parades, shows and the dinner at the G.F. 1900 Park Fare
Prince PHillip, Ive only seen him at Parades and shows