Where to refill mug at BWV?

We have a trip in Nov/Dec. We had all the nights at BLT, but we like to split the trip with a few days at BCV or BWV. Well, BCV didn’t have any rooms, so we just got a few nights at BWV. But where can we get coffee? I know at the bakery, but are there other places? It seems silly to have to walk all thru the resort, across the lawn, down the boardwalk, get a cup of coffee and the walk all the way back.

…never stayed there but I know the mugs are good at pool grill locations too so maybe that will help…can you use the same mug at different resorts? I thought it was nly good at one resort?

…just saw this online…this should help… http://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/questions.aspx?pgm=2&pid=46&cid=59&qid=257669

Thanks for the link. I don’t know where boardwalk Joe’s is but I’m guessing ON boardwalk. I was hoping someplace IN the resort. I know you can get soda at the pool bar but not sure about coffee and pretty sure not at 7 AM.

We haven’t stayed there for yrs, so I was hoping something had changed. I do know the setup at the bakery has changed. Once upon a time, to get a drink there you had to wait in line, ask for a drink and they would had you a plastic cup of soda. They didn’t take the mug and fill, just hand you a cup. Now there is a standard setup where you can just walk in and get a drink. You don’t have to wait for people to pick out their cupcakes or whatever.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919094652]Thanks for the link. I don’t know where boardwalk Joe’s is but I’m guessing ON boardwalk. I was hoping someplace IN the resort. I know you can get soda at the pool bar but not sure about coffee and pretty sure not at 7 AM.

We haven’t stayed there for yrs, so I was hoping something had changed. I do know the setup at the bakery has changed. Once upon a time, to get a drink there you had to wait in line, ask for a drink and they would had you a plastic cup of soda. They didn’t take the mug and fill, just hand you a cup. Now there is a standard setup where you can just walk in and get a drink. You don’t have to wait for people to pick out their cupcakes or whatever.[/QUOTE]

…when I was at SSR two weeks ago I walked to the pool and got coffee in the morning–they served breakfast too…limited menu but breakfast. But yes–went straight to the coffee at the pool…it opened at around 8 or 8:30 I think…check your time first but–I think you will find coffee near the pool… :slight_smile:

I didn’t think you could get coffee at the pool, so that is at least something to note for later in the day.

I could at SSR…I don’t usually stay there I usually stay at FQ–but I have never used a pool at any resort before so–I don’t know about any of the other pools. :slight_smile: I am sure if a pool grill serves breakfast they should have coffee…you can look at all menus online you know. Even the menu for the Paddock Grill at SSR is online. I would check online first! :slight_smile:

When we stayed at the BWV there was a place near the lobby to get coffee in the morning. Not quite as far as having to go to the bakery.

That sounds even better. The refill mug issue is one reason DH doesn’t like to stay there. But BCV seems to be fully booked during our stay.

:goofybounce::goofybounce:And things have changed. We are now staying BCV.