Where would you want lunch at today?

So I’m sitting at work and I am day dreaming of WDW big time and I was thinking man I wish I could be having lunch at Crystal Palace today. I sure could you some Pooh and friends hugs and yummy bread pudding with Bailey’s topping and ice cream. YUM, YUM, YUM!!

I think I would like to go to the Plaza…

I think I would like to be at Chefs de France - in a seat by the window - watching everybody walking by, dining on a Croque Monsieur. And if Remy stopped by for a visit, that would be just lovely.

I would LOVE to go to WGP Express. I would love to be sitting outside with all of the sights and sounds eating my pizza!!!

Right this second, I would be happy with something from Earl of Sandwich.
Good news/bad news - I don’t have to drive all the way to DTD now that a couple service areas on Florida’s Turnpike have Earls now.
Of course we’re strictly talking lunch. For a meal, I’d really like California Grill for dinner.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1083280]Right this second, I would be happy with something from Earl of Sandwich.
Good news/bad news - I don’t have to drive all the way to DTD now that a couple service areas on Florida’s Turnpike have Earls now.
Of course we’re strictly talking lunch. For a meal, I’d really like California Grill for dinner.[/QUOTE]

I have been to one of those EOS on the turnpike and they do not measure up to the one at DTD.

I’d love to be eating a yummy Cobb salad from Wolfgang Puck Express.

A pretzel and a pint in Germany would hit the spot right about now.

Put me down for the pretzel and beer also. Ok I’ll take just the beer I’m trying to lose some weight and the pretzel wouldn’t help the my beer diet

Use the spicy mustard - you’ll be fine.

Well, it’s dinner time, now. I don’t know why, but I’m really feeling some Garden Grill! :laugh:

I’m not fancy … want me a Turkey Leg. Delish!

With Boss on the pint, but in the UK. A mug of Guinness would go down nice after the Friday from heck.

Dinner time here, and I could really go for some of the Ancho Chili salmon from the Crystal Palace. :slight_smile:

First thing that popped into my head was Flame Tree BBQ for some ribs!

EoS for lunch! Now that dinner is coming around… hmmm… maybe just some Tangierine Cafe…

I can’t wait to get back there for some ribs:heart:. That is one of my favorite quick serve places

Arghh:pirate:

fish and chips from the uk
dinner ohanas or narcooses… in the park la hecienda or lecellier for cheese soup/.

Hmm, let me think…of all the places to eat within WDW I think I’d like to be having lunch at Typhoon Lagoon so afterwards I could slip into the lazy river and float around a bit.

I would love to have lunch at Sunshine Seasons…:heart: