Where's Ariel

Help - I have a niece that is going to the World for the first time in 6 days and desperately wants to see Ariel. With the groundbreaking for the new Fantasyland expansion, Ariel’s grotto was closed. So where have they moved her too…Friends - Please help

Thanks
Donna

OOH- Good question. Someone on here will have an answer. If not, ask at city hall/guest relations at other parks… they can tell you where she will be…

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1028248]Help - I have a niece that is going to the World for the first time in 6 days and desperately wants to see Ariel. With the groundbreaking for the new Fantasyland expansion, Ariel’s grotto was closed. So where have they moved her too…Friends - Please help

Thanks
Donna[/QUOTE]

DON’T FRET! SHE’S STILL DOING SETS!!! Today was the last official day of the Grotto being opened. Thanks goodness got to see her yesterday :tongue: But she’s now going to be doing sets with Prince Eric over at the Veranda in Adventureland (that’s the area next to the bridge and across from the Treehouse). She won’t be in Mermaid form, but at least you can still visit with her.

And there’s also still the Norway dinner as well :biggrin:

I just read an article about this exact topic the other day, I hope the information helps.

Where can you find Little Mermaid when Ariel’s Grotto closes April 12? | TheDailyDisney.com from OrlandoSentinel.com

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1028253]DON’T FRET! SHE’S STILL DOING SETS!!! Today was the last official day of the Grotto being opened. Thanks goodness got to see her yesterday :tongue: But she’s now going to be doing sets with Prince Eric over at the Veranda in Adventureland (that’s the area next to the bridge and across from the Treehouse). She won’t be in Mermaid form, but at least you can still visit with her.

And there’s also still the Norway dinner as well :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Cool! It will be fun to see her in “non-mermaid” form! She is still a fav of my DDs. Thanks Rowdy for the update! :happy:

If anyone’s listening a good M&G spot for Ariel in Mermaid form could be in The Living Seas. Think about it… under water, Crush, Clam Mobiles. She’d be a shoe-in.

Thank you all so much - my niece will be thrilled to find her in either form.