Which Breakfast Buffet?

Okay, i’m second guessing myself. Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, or Chef Mickey’s? I chose an 8:30 ADR at Chef Mickey’s before our day at MK, because I’ve already been to CP and wanted to try something different. But, now that I’m thinking about it, the rest of my group will be first-timers. Should I take them to CP instead so they can have the before the park opens experience? Or maybe 1900 Park Fare, because the characters are different? What would you do?

We’ve only been to CP and Chef Mickey’s, and I’d say CM hands down. We loved it! We liked CP, but liked CMs a whole lot more. We’re doing 1900 Park Fare for our next trip.

Our all-time favorite is 1900 Park Fare. The atmosphere is wonderful and the characters are great - Alice, The Mad Hatter, Tigger and Pooh - kind of random but we love it! The food is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better than CM or CP.:happy:

I like the food at CP better than CM. The experience of entering the park before it opens is also very cool, but CM is a classic experience. I have not been to 1900 Park Fare but will try it next trip. I do not think you can go wrong with any of the choices. I would go with the one with the characters that the group enjoys the most.

My vote is CP because I LOVE Winnie the Pooh and Friends and the food is sooo good!!!

All adults…I think they’re just going for the food :happy:

Only been to CP out of the three for breakfast, so I choose… CP! lol:happy:

My choice would be CP, because then they can get the experience of walking down mainstreet when the park is empty! I think that is such a cool experience at Disney…being in Magic Kingdom before rope drop. :wub:

CP, we loved it everytime we’re gone :smile:

I love the Crystal Palace. My DD and I go there every trip on a non-EMH hours morning for an 8:05 seating. We are able to eat Bfast and be one of the first people in the MK. Pooh and friends are a favorite of our’s.

we did dinner at CP and it was by far our favourite Buffet Dinner. As for breakfast buffets we only did 1900 Park fare on your list which we enjoyed. Tusker house was really good too and Boma was too much waiting. I know the other 2 where not on your list but you said all adults so I though I would throw a couple other suggestionsin there!

We really want to try 1900 Park for breakfast this trip but i’ve been hitting a wall getting an online reservation. There’s been nothing available from Sept 25th - October 2nd between 8am and 10am. I’ve tried for 5 days now and nada.

I’m going to keep trying and if we continue to strike out we might just go there one morning and try to Breakfast Crash the place :happy:

CP is really good, but 1900 Park Fare is the best for food and being the only one with face charcters of the 3 imo the best for character interaction as well. Plus we enjoy seeing Mary Poppins, esp in her finest. The GF is definitely a adult atmosphere too. Although Mickey is my fav character, the Contemporary does nothing for me at all.

CP is my favorite and best for kids while 1900 PF is more elegant and better for adults w/o kids. The kids and I also love Donald’s breakfast at the AK.

CP is yummy, and I like the idea of being in the park before the crowds, think of the awesome Castle pics you could get with no one in the background…If you have no kids in your party, I think CP would be the best choice. CM is full of kids, good, but geared more towards kiddos. Have fun with whatever you choose!

I have been to all 3. I will rate the experience as I would if I was a 1st Timer.

1. Chef Mickey’s (Its Mickey Mouse…How much more Disney can you get)
  2. Crystal Palace (It’s a must do EVERY trip)
  3. 1900 Park Fare (Characters are different but not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when you think Disney)

Now for Food and my Personal Choices

1. Crystal Palace - just like the variety of food and atmosphere
  2. 1900 Park Fare - its different
  3. Chef Mickeys - it good I just like the other two but b/c it is Mickey and friends it is usually our 1st event. We pull into WDW at about 6 am, check in, potty and freshen up as best we can, and then we hit Chef Mickey’s. It is a GREAT welcome.

I have to agree with the getting in early part ot CP! Go for it and haev a Tigeriffic day…LOL…couldn’t help myself!

Crystal Palace HANDS DOWN! You get the most beautiful view of the Castle in the early morning light from the veranda styled porch. Every inch of the building is beautiful, regal and light and airy. Tons of gorgeous daylight pouring in from the almost carpet to ceiling windows and sky lights. The food is delicious and always has a wide selection, and I never feel overcrowded in CP, like you can at alot of other breakfast/dinner buffets. Also, you get GREAT character interaction here, they really aren’t hurried or short with the kids (and kids at heart!)

In my opinion, Chef Mickeys is a better dinner buffet and I never cared for 1900 Park Fare, I think it’s plain. But those are just my opinions!

I’ve been to both of these breakfast places and I would pick CP. I think Cp is more fun than 1900. Plus if you get an ealy reservation, you get to see Main Street before the crowds.

If you’ve already made your reservation for Chef Mickey’s, KEEP IT!!!
If you’re still trying to make up your mind, all three are a great choice.
I think in order by food, I’d say 1 CP, 2 1900, 3 Chef Mickey’s.
For characters, both CP and 1900 have Pooh and Tigger, but 1900 has face characters (humans who talk) in Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, and Alice.
Of course, CM has Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Pluto.
Chef Mickey’s is always the hardest to get a reservation for and I have almost always been able to get breakfast reservations at the other two and all three are on my favorite breakfasts list.