Which choice would you do

Hi guys, haven’t been around for awhile but may plan a surprise birthday trip for DH in February. He’ll be 60.

Two choices
Option one 4 nights at All Star Sports, with meals, 1 TS, 1 CS, 1 snack and 4 day park hopper tickets $1421

Option two 4 nights At All Star Sports, no meals, tickets through undercover Tourist $1002.86

I do have reservations for Ohana - his absolute favorite restaurant.

I really don’t care if we have table service for the rest of the meals, we could counter service with no problem. Parks are not open late and I hate to waste park time in restaurants.

so we could just out of pocket pay for Ohana and just TS all other meals

What would you do??

Dollar wise, it’s really really close, so long as you use the TS credit for a TS meal.
We usually eat dinner late, mostly right after fireworks/Fantasmic/park close. Illuminations is at 9 PM most nights and Fantasmic’s early show ends around 8 PM. You could always do breakfast at one of the character buffets as well. Plus, shouldn’t he have some 60th birthday pictures with Goofy and Donald and Eeyore and Tigger and Pooh and not just Lilo and Stitch? Personally, I think Crystal Palace is the perfect place to celebrate your birthday AND you’re already in the park.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919094131]Dollar wise, it’s really really close, so long as you use the TS credit for a TS meal.
We usually eat dinner late, mostly right after fireworks/Fantasmic/park close. Illuminations is at 9 PM most nights and Fantasmic’s early show ends around 8 PM. You could always do breakfast at one of the character buffets as well. Plus, shouldn’t he have some 60th birthday pictures with Goofy and Donald and Eeyore and Tigger and Pooh and not just Lilo and Stitch? Personally, I think Crystal Palace is the perfect place to celebrate your birthday AND you’re already in the park.[/QUOTE]

We would definitely get pictures with Mickey! Can’t do late dinners. DH is an insulin diabetic so he must eat at his regular times 7-8 am noon and around 5 pm. he can’t eat late, it messes him up too bad. Looked and there is no early Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey’s at this point.