Which exit for pop century

does anyone remember whichg exit to get off for pop century?

take the MK one (the first disney one) follow the sins for hollywood studios and make a left turn before carribean beach.
i am pretty positive that’s correct!

On I-4 exit 65…After exiting take the next right (at Victory Way).

woops i think you’d be coming the opposite way i drive so you might want to disregard my directions!

Well for us folks in South Florida, easiest way is to take the turnpike, get off on Osceola Parkway West exit (there is a super Walmart right off the turnpike at that exit that is great to grab stuff when you get there) and it is 10 miles to the entrance. Once you pass the entrance to WDW, you take the first right and then the first right you can make which is the entrance to Pop

According to Google:

From I-4 West

• Take exit 65 for Osceola Pkwy W toward Animal Kingdom/Wide World of Sports
  • Drive 1.1 mi and merge onto Osceola Pkwy
  • Drive 0.9 mi then turn right at Victory Way
  • Drive 0.6 mi then turn right into Pop Century

From I-4 East

• Take exit 65 for Osceola Pkwy toward Animal Kindgom
  • Drive 0.5 mi, keep right at the fork, follow signs for Disney World and merge onto Osceola Pkwy
  • Drive 1.4 mi and turn right at Victory Way
  • Drive 0.6 mi then turn right into Pop Century

I have nothing to add but I wish I needed to know the exit for Pop Century. :laugh: This thread really makes me wish I was there!

Florida Turnpike Exit 249 (Osceola Parkway) if coming from the south.

I-4 Exit 65 from the north.

Once you’re on Osceola Parkway and you’ve crossed over I-4, as soon as you drive under the WDW entrance gate, if you look to the right, you’ll see some of Pop’s buildings.
Keep driving west to the first traffic light (Victory Way) and turn right. The entrance to Pop is about a half mile up the road.