Which Is Which?

This is shocking but i’ve never been to Disneyland California. So i thought well you know this doesn’t really require a poll for it so i came asking your guy’s help on the subject. Which Toy Story Mania Is Better and Why? The One In Disney World FL. Or Disneyland CA.:confused::huh::blink::mellow:

I’ve only been on the one in California, but my friend who works at WDW, and has been on both, said that they are pretty similar.

Here is the main difference, Ive been on both. The Facades are EXTREMELY different, the attraction in Disney’s California Adventure is themed to a victorian Boardwalk (its located in Paradise Pier) and is themed well with the entire land and the ride ties in with the land as well.

The attraction located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is themed kind of to a Pixar Studios area, the attraction itself doesn’t really tie into anything because the attraction was originally designed for Disney’s California Adventures Paradise Pier, but was a nice addition to the Studios Park.

The Queue’s are different as well. The Queue at Disney’s California Adventures version is themed to the Victorian Boardwalk Architecture/Era, supporting the posters and feel of a victorian turn of the century Boardwalk feel and the Queue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is more themed to a Carnival/Studios/Andy’s Room Toy Theme…I guess thats how it would be explained?

Their both great in their own ways but the overall attraction is basically the same, the biggest difference you will find is them theming of the Facades and Queues/Lands the attractions are located in.

Here are some Links to show you kind of the Comparisons: (hope this helps!)

Disney’s California Adventure: (note, this site has pictures from when it started construction to when it was done, so scroll through the page and click on the small pictures, they will bring up another page to see the pictures in their larger format, you can see everything from the Facade, to the shop, the Queue, inside the attraction, etc)
Daveland Toy Story Midway Mania Photo Page

Disney’s Hollywood Studios: (check out the link and there are pictures of the facade and the queue of the WDW version)
Google Image Result for http://thedisneyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/tsmm-mainsign.jpg

[QUOTE=anaheimboy;931318]Here is the main difference, Ive been on both. The Facades are EXTREMELY different, the attraction in Disney’s California Adventure is themed to a victorian Boardwalk (its located in Paradise Pier) and is themed well with the entire land and the ride ties in with the land as well.

The attraction located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is themed kind of to a Pixar Studios area, the attraction itself doesn’t really tie into anything because the attraction was originally designed for Disney’s California Adventures Paradise Pier, but was a nice addition to the Studios Park.

The Queue’s are different as well. The Queue at Disney’s California Adventures version is themed to the Victorian Boardwalk Architecture/Era, supporting the posters and feel of a victorian turn of the century Boardwalk feel and the Queue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is more themed to a Carnival/Studios/Andy’s Room Toy Theme…I guess thats how it would be explained?

Their both great in their own ways but the overall attraction is basically the same, the biggest difference you will find is them theming of the Facades and Queues/Lands the attractions are located in.

Here are some Links to show you kind of the Comparisons: (hope this helps!)

Disney’s California Adventure: (note, this site has pictures from when it started construction to when it was done, so scroll through the page and click on the small pictures, they will bring up another page to see the pictures in their larger format, you can see everything from the Facade, to the shop, the Queue, inside the attraction, etc)
Daveland Toy Story Midway Mania Photo Page

Disney’s Hollywood Studios: (check out the link and there are pictures of the facade and the queue of the WDW version)
Google Image Result for http://thedisneyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/tsmm-mainsign.jpg[/QUOTE]

yeah i like the new pixar area and i have done toy story mania in florida