Which night would you pick?

I am trying to decide which night to chose to do MNSSHP. So I am looking for opinions. The choices are either Friday Oct 5/12 or Monday Oct 8/12. The last we did the party it was way busier than we remembered it being a few years before. I am wondering which of these 2 nights would more quiet. Monday is Columbus Day, but Friday is leading into a weekend so I have no idea which way to go here.

(As a side note: Just wanted to say how happy I am that I am planning our trip again.):heart:

[QUOTE=nancyk;1111905]I am trying to decide which night to chose to do MNSSHP. So I am looking for opinions. The choices are either Friday Oct 5/12 or Monday Oct 8/12. The last we did the party it was way busier than we remembered it being a few years before. I am wondering which of these 2 nights would more quiet. Monday is Columbus Day, but Friday is leading into a weekend so I have no idea which way to go here.

(As a side note: Just wanted to say how happy I am that I am planning our trip again.):heart:[/QUOTE]

I would definitely go with Monday- even being Columbus Day, local kids will still have school the next day. Most anyone can go on a Friday Night. There will be a lot less locals there on Monday.

I agree- definitely Monday!

Monday for the same reasons.

We will be going on the 15th due to it being a monday I wouldn’t go on fridays at anytime.

Personally, I would pick the Monday in hopes that it would be less crowded.

Ok, so Monday it is! Also, I think we wil enjoy it more since it will be in the middle of stay. The Friday would have been our first full day in the parks since we only arrive the day before. Thanks very much for the input everyone.

I vote for Monday too! Have fun!