Which one

Which one 1900 park fare breakfast or cape may?

Well… Cape May is pretty great. However, it’s Minnie and friends who can be found at most of the character dining restaurants. If you’re looking for more character variety, then I’d suggest 1900 Park Fare (I’ve never been, though, so I don’t know what you should expect). Cape May has a rather relaxed environment, while 1900 Park Fare is at the Grand Floridian, which many people find stuffy.

I’ve only ben to 1900. At least 4x and loved every experience. I really enjoy the food, which is the same as most other breakfast buffets. It’s open and bright and the charecters are from Alice & Wonderland and Mary Poppins. We have also had Tigger & Pooh there. The people are great as in any Disney area.
From what I hear of Cape May you’ll have a bit of a different selection. But I don’t know for sure. I’m going to check it out in August when I am there for a scrapbooking convention but I don’t know if you can wait that long or if I’d remember.

They are both excellent. I think the deciding factor would be which park you are going to that day. Go to the meal closest to the park.

I really love Cape May’s breakfast. I would go there.

I Love Cape May!!!

I :heart: 1900 Park Fare

1900 Park Fare just a little over Cape May. Both are great!

Can you squeeze in both somehow?

I’d say Cape May.

Cape May in a heartbeat! We have been there many times as well as 1900.

You know, I really love both 1900 and Cape May, but I think if I had to choose one over the other, I’d pick Cape May. Yes, it is Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, but Goofy is FABULOUS at Cape May. He’s great with the kids!

Now, I can’t wait to try Cape May! We may be making changes to our ADRs for our 2nd trip after trying it out!

We think 1900 Park Faire has the best breakfast in Disney World.:heart:

A few factors outside of food. If you go during a slow time, neither one will be crowded. This is important for a few reasons. Would you rather have more time getting pictures with Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale, or, would you rather have characters that will talk to you and your kids. If your kids are elementary school age, they will probably like the banter that Alice and the Mad Hatter have at 1900 Park Fare. I know my kids did.

They are both great, but I’ll go for 1900 park fare.

I have not done either to be honest but this year we are booked for 1900 park fare so maybe this will help you decide! :laugh:

Would anyone do the Cinderell dinner at Park Fare?

I thought I would bok breakfast and a dinner there. Is that a good choice?

Ariel you are so going to love this breakfast- and baby Ariel will love it even more I’m sure!

We have done both the breakfast and the dinner and loved both. The stepmother and the stepsisters at dinner are hilarious!