Which place would you choose for dinner?

My DH and I are going on a Disney Cruise in Oct and we decided that we are driving down and going to spend the night before the cruise in Disney and we got a room at BLT. We are thinking about where we would like to go for dinner that night and I have narrowed down the choices and wanted to see what ya’all think or where you would go. We have been to these places before and I’m open to other suggestions. Thanks everyone!

I have been there 1 time and it was awsome. I have not been able to get ressies there again. It is so popular.

No doubt Le Cellier with California in a far second. The filet you can cut with your fork and the taste is termendous with the cream chease mashed pot. It is a must for us every trip. Bon Appetit

If you can afford the California Grill and you can get in, def go for it! AMAZING Food!

lecellers or narcooses at the grand Floridan. unlike most we were not impressed with California grille. only ate there once and not anxious to go back… the steak at lecelliers was amazing and the surf and turf at narcooses with the potatoes augratin was to die for.

For convenience sake, I would pick California Grill. As far as favorites, then I would pick Le Cellier. I am not a fan of Biergarten.

I hate to admit we haven’t done any of them yet but want to do Le Cellier 1st so thats what I picked

same here.

I voted for “other”
If you want to stay close to the resort, why not try ~The Wave~ at the Contemporary, it has some really good reviews.
My new favorite restaurant is the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk resort - sit at that great bar and watch them work in the kitchen!! The food is really, really good.

California Grill good food and convenience to where you are staying.Some of the best Sushi I ever had!

[QUOTE=Dopey;941730]same here.

I voted for “other”
If you want to stay close to the resort, why not try ~The Wave~ at the Contemporary, it has some really good reviews.
My new favorite restaurant is the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk resort - sit at that great bar and watch them work in the kitchen!! The food is really, really good.[/QUOTE]

Would you recommend Flying Fish for picky boys? Is it on the Dining plan?

Also voted for other. If money is not an object, I would also take the mono-rail over to the GF, and eat at Narcoossee’s. Love the view, and the food is great. Would not go to the park just to eat, and if you are leaving in the morning for the cruise, I would eat near by.

Le Celllier is to die for!!! We have 3 reservations for our 9 day trip there!! :wub:Yes it is that good!!

I voted “other”- I am going to suggest Artist Point at WL. It is more convenient to BLT than Le Cellier, and I think it is a better restaurant than CG.

I vote other
Narcoosee’s was so good although Im looking forward to Le Celllier this year

it is on the dining plan and yes, even for picky boys, because they will accommodate the kids!!!
they are connected to Spoodles :wink:

I don’t think I have to tell you how I voted :mickey:

If I only had the three choices, I would have chose Le Cellier - without a doubt, but I actually prefer O’hana

Since you are already at the Contemporary, I’d vote for CA Grill or The Wave.

Mcdonalds @ DTD LOL

I was thinking about Artist Point also. We did eat there one but it was awhile ago… Humm maybe Ill have to concered that one also… Plus it would be a nice boat ride over to the WL.