Which princess meal?

which princess meal would you choose?

it will be my family (dh, dd8, dd5 and me) - we’ve been to WDW several times, had a princess lunch at Akershus last year. love food, not huge breakfast eaters, but would do it for the experience.

and our friends (the couple and their DD6, and their DS8) - 1st trip to WDW, their DD loves princesses, they’d like a breakfast more than lunch i think.

we are not on the dining plan, by the way!

thanks!!

I picked 1900 Park Fare because I would like to do this one myself.

Hands down-First time visitors you have to take them to the castle!

Expensive but worth it . . . includes a picture with Cinderella, wishing stars and wands . . . Princesses PLUS inside the CASTLE! :wub:

I said Breakfast, cuz that is the only one I’ve done . . . it was really good food!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;913027]Hands down-First time visitors you have to take them to the castle!

Expensive but worth it . . . includes a picture with Cinderella, wishing stars and wands . . . Princesses PLUS inside the CASTLE! :wub:

I said Breakfast, cuz that is the only one I’ve done . . . it was really good food![/QUOTE]

The castle was fantastic, food excellent (lamb shank mmm) photo with princess but not a lot of interaction around the tables, the mice come round very quickly but you dint get chance to have a photo with fairy godmother.

I voted for 1900 Park Faire Dinner mainly because of the great interaction with everyone. Prince was well, charming, very polite & friendly…cinderella was beautiful as usual…Lady Tremaine…evil, but funny!!! and the stepsisters…hilarious!!! and they all stopped for awhile at each table…not just a pass through.

Akershus is hard to beat because you can see most if not all the princesses in one sitting. But since you’ve already done Akershus I would say Cinderella’s Royal Table. Its a lot of fun and eating inside the castle is really special.

If possible, you must see the Boss mouse in a tu-tu breakfast.
There is no plan for that, by the way.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;913047]If possible, you must see the Boss mouse in a tu-tu breakfast.
There is no plan for that, by the way.[/QUOTE]

oh, but that is a given, i mean its worth every penny! we just need something else in addition to that show. :laugh:

[QUOTE=jimbo;913036]The castle was fantastic, food excellent (lamb shank mmm) photo with princess but not a lot of interaction around the tables, the mice come round very quickly but you dint get chance to have a photo with fairy godmother.[/QUOTE]

The don’t use the Mouse and the Fairy Godmother anymore.

It’s all Princesses now. Cinderella in the bottom of the castle for photos. The Fairy Godmother outside for a meet and greet.

All Princesses are upstairs now.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;913052]The don’t use the Mouse and the Fairy Godmother anymore.

It’s all Princesses now. Cinderella in the bottom of the castle for photos. The Fairy Godmother outside for a meet and greet.

All Princesses are upstairs now.[/QUOTE]

is that for lunch and dinner as well?

We :heart: Akerhaus for breakfast!!! Their cinnamon rolls are caramel topped and are too die for!!! And they have the best potato cassarole too!!

[QUOTE=emamasa;913057]is that for lunch and dinner as well?[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure no mice, no Fairy Godmother . . . you can ask when you call and book. They moved the mice to 1900 Park Fare, but then replaced them with the stepsisters.

We had Jasmine, Belle, Mary Poppins and Aurora when we went. The Picture with Cinderella was great . . . it’s in one of my TRs … . I’ll go look for the link you can see.

They give the girls magic wands and wishing stars and half way through the meal they castle ceiling lights up and glitters with “pixie dust” and everyone makes a wish!

My Two DDs 4 and 8 :heart::heart: it!!

For dinner, we (my DD5 and me) really enjoy 1900 Park Fare versus the Castle because of the character interaction at 1900 Park Fare. But I’m sure breakfast or lunch at the Castle would be great because of the princesses. They are not there at dinner, just Cindy (and just for pictures, she doesn’t visit the tables).

We also like Akerhus because we got to see Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White, Belle and Aurora. But the interaction was much more fun at 1900 Park Fare.

Have fun!

I would have to say princess breakfast at Cinderella castle. We’ve done it twice and hands down is the best place and atmosphere to meet the princesses. Good luck.

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;913075]We :heart: Akerhaus for breakfast!!! Their cinnamon rolls are caramel topped and are too die for!!! And they have the best potato cassarole too!![/QUOTE]

You said exactly what I was going to say–especially about the potatoes!! My favorite!

Voted for 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Have never done CRT for breakfast of lunch (have done dinner). While the food is very good, very hard to get into. We did Park Fare last October when we stayed at GF. It was fantastic. The characters came to every table and talked to you and took lots of pictures. It was fairly easy to get ADR’s there. It was our first time there, but it will not be our last. The food was excellent also!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;913052]The don’t use the Mouse and the Fairy Godmother anymore.

All Princesses are upstairs now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that :heart: it sounds much better. it was 2006 when we last did the royal table:eek:

We have done both Norway and the Castle for breakfast. Food I thought was similar in quality as were the visits with the princesses. My DD loved being in the Castle, prior to we went to the bbb boutique and had her hair, makeup and nails done, it was an expensive experience.

both are nice, but if they love princesses, the castle in the way to go.

No idea about lunch/dinner.

we made adrs at the castle for breakfast (at 8:35 -only time available). i think the kids are thrilled - we haven’t eaten at the castle and they are super excited about it! thanks for everyone’s input!

We love the atmosphere of the castle, you have to did it at least once.