Which Value Resort?

We are planning a trip in late August, which Value Resort do you prefer?

Pop Century is our favorite. We love the theming, we love that it does not share a bus and it is the newest of all the values (although the others have been recently refurbished).

All of the value resorts are actually very similar, we just prefer PC.

POP is the best, for sure. HUGE store, best food court, nice variety of pools, great theming. Ask for the Lady building, she’s the best for standard rooms.

I knew I would get great feedback, your opinions are valued and very helpful.
Thanks!!

we loved POP too…it is much more family oriented than the others. we recently stayed at movies at their were so many kids from all the sports events that were going on!!
and i can always go back to the slushies…i :heart: blue slushies at POP!!

Hands down we prefer Pop Century. We love the theme, the location, the fact that you do not have to share buses…everything!

I can’t agree more! We LOVE POP…I’ve stayed at all of the Values except for All Star Movies…and POP wins bar none. The Food Court is probably the best on property! The selection is unbeatable!

I can also agree that the Lady building was PERFECT!!! A nice short walk to Everything POP and the busses.

PoP is our favorite. Tryed movies and now trying music.

I also say POP!

POP CENTURY!!!

An absolute favorite hotel, hands down. Value, moderate, or deluxe. A family favorite for families with kids, and someone looking for a very ‘Disney’ themed and feeling resort/hotel!

If you have any questions I’d be happy to help! :peterpan:

:wub::wub:POP!!!

Oh no I book Movie I thought the themes where cute. We are big mighty ducks and herbie fans. Was this a bad choice?

Movies is fine, we stayed there out first time, too, and it was fine. We were in Mighty Ducks and my kids were too little to have any clue, so that sucked! but they loved the little TV that you can go climb in and jump out of. Every day on the way to the room, they would climb up in it and pretend they were on TV making up a silly show. Also, the large pool with the Mickey sprayer is kinda fun, too. Not bad, but you are the last stop on most bus rides home from the parks, with Music and Sports first, regardless if anyone is going there. That got annoying, especially with anxious and tired kids. POP has a dedicated bus, which makes it much faster back and forth. You’ll be fine.

I would agree here. For those who like quiet, like we do, I request a room facing away from the center. For those with kids, there are alot of rooms in the center area.

I think Movies was alright… I’m not sure if I’d choose to stay there again. But I wouldn’t hate it if I had to stay there. Pop is just so much smoother.

We stayed at Pop the first two times we went to Disney. The service was awesome, everything was centrally located, the Food Court came in handy plenty of times too! The kids loved the theming and I loved the quiet pool…LOL…We stayed in the 50’s section both times, the second floor the first time and first floor, a hop, skip and jump from the pool the last time. It’s my favorite section!

What ever you chose will be awesome…after all it’s a trip to play at The Mouse’s House!

[QUOTE=TheHawley’s;950223]We stayed at Pop the first two times we went to Disney. The service was awesome, everything was centrally located, the Food Court came in handy plenty of times too! The kids loved the theming and I loved the quiet pool…LOL…We stayed in the 50’s section both times, the second floor the first time and first floor, a hop, skip and jump from the pool the last time. It’s my favorite section!

What ever you chose will be awesome…after all it’s a trip to play at The Mouse’s House![/QUOTE]

I agree with you! 50’s is the best section. It’s really close to the action so it’s quick and easy to run to get a snack or play in the arcade, but it’s just far enough away where you aren’t in the middle of the chaos of the whole hotel, like 70’s. You can still relax and have some space in the 50s! :mickey:

I agree with POP!
I like it much better than the All-Stars simply because the buses and the food court/store are much better planned. The AS are nice but POP came later so they got to fix all the things that didn’t really work at the AllStars.
However, I like the POP themeing but I LOVE the Movies themeing. It’s the best…but…right not it’s not enough for me to go back there. Maybe when I have little ones.

Thank you everyone, I think you have made our decision for us!!!

Pop!!!