Which would you chose and why?

We are staying in Kidani Village in August with rented points, for 10 nights. We have decided to add 2 more nights to the beginning of our trip. We have stayed one night each at Pop and ASSports in the past. We are undecided between Music and Movies this time. My kids are 7 and 9 and a set of grandparents will be with us. Which would you pick-Movies or Music???

I’d pick Pop over any of the All Star Resorts…

We have stayed there before and wanted to try some place new!!

Ditto. Just the fact that is is one bus puts pop ahead.

We stayed at Movies in January, it was run down and in need of a refurb. I’d spend the extra $$ $10-$30/night and stay at CSR. Queen size pillow top beds, newly refurbed and a killer pool! :happy:

Music is the best of the 3 since it has been refurbed lately, but you risk running into a lot of youth groups. If you are going to go value, go Pop!

I can’t complain about AS Movies… We usually get on the bus quick and get off and back to our rooms fast. We like the Dalmation area and it’s been our home for our last 4 visits. Save $ for the parks. :pirate:

We have loved Movies so far! I didn’t have a bus issue either :slight_smile:

With kids, I would choose Movies b/c they will recognize almost all of the characters. And, they are larger than life! (Which is why we LOVE IT!)

Music is ok- the resort is basically the same but less of a kid type theme in my opinion. If you have a musician in the group, they will probably really like it. We were not as impressed. But the resort itself (food court ect.) was the same.

Check out photos on Allears.net to help you make a choice :slight_smile:
Good luck!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1022969]We have loved Movies so far! I didn’t have a bus issue either :slight_smile:

With kids, I would choose Movies b/c they will recognize almost all of the characters. And, they are larger than life! (Which is why we LOVE IT!)

Music is ok- the resort is basically the same but less of a kid type theme in my opinion. If you have a musician in the group, they will probably really like it. We were not as impressed. But the resort itself (food court ect.) was the same.

Check out photos on Allears.net to help you make a choice :slight_smile:
Good luck![/QUOTE]

Don’t forget the Laundry room :laugh: I think that was my non-park entertainment while we were there. Early Morning Laundry run…

I only did laundry on one vacation. That was ENOUGH for me! People were pretty darn rude there. It is only laundry folks!
Since then, I simply pack extra un-mentionables! I know we will buy enough shirts and extras to get us through the week! That is what Disney Reward Dollars are for :slight_smile:
By the way- if you choose to go the non-laundry route- make sure you are prepared. It is incredibly difficult to find adult undergarments in WDW. Better off searching for an adult beverage in MK!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1022972]I only did laundry on one vacation. That was ENOUGH for me! People were pretty darn rude there. It is only laundry folks!
Since then, I simply pack extra un-mentionables! I know we will buy enough shirts and extras to get us through the week! That is what Disney Reward Dollars are for :slight_smile:
By the way- if you choose to go the non-laundry route- make sure you are prepared. It is incredibly difficult to find adult undergarments in WDW. Better off searching for an adult beverage in MK![/QUOTE]

that’s not very nice for just doing laundry :frowning:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Early morning runs for me were not bad at all ( Laundry room… not undergarments:laugh:)
I guess I got lucky at that time. I go in and do a load and walk out and sit by the vacant pool and go back in to change out. Of course I only take a couple of clothes compared to the traveling closet the wife and daughter bring!!!:laugh:

ROFL!
I meant, we bring extras so I don’t have to do laundry- hope that came across clearly. Not sure what PrinceMickey meant.
It was so packed the only time I tried to get to the laundry room. People were quite rude about getting a machine. I don’t enjoy laundry at HOME let alone on vacation!
Sorry about the thread-jack here!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1022978]ROFL!
Sorry about the thread-jack here![/QUOTE]

Yeah … We had good run didn’t we!!!:laugh:

Dang-it WALL… You made me choke on my popcorn.
LOL!

Sorry Mommyof2-
Stay at Movies- you will love it! Don’t worry, Wall and I will not be there at the same time as you LOL!
:slight_smile:

WALL is a meany then :stuck_out_tongue:

I liked Music. Jazz for the closeness w/o paying the upgrade or Broadway for peace and quite not to mention something mystical about it.:happy:

Movies…I love that AllStars. The movie theme appeals more to me over the sports and the movies. That being said, who cares? It’s just for two nights.

Well if you look at my signatue you can see how I feel about Movies. I loved Music! Movies was rundown, and the houskeeping staff was not what I was expecting given my pevious visits.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1022985] Don’t worry, Wall and I will not be there at the same time as you LOL!
:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah … we will be at the laundry room ruff’n up the rude people!!!:laugh:

Now as for the thread … I feel ASM is the best choice for your $! Did I mention how easy their laundry room is to get too? It’s by the pools- another plus! :laugh: