ok, here is the situation…DH gave in, and said we can plan a trip. we are going to keep it a surprise from the girls until NEXT Christmas - and go in 2009. I of course, want to go asap. but, DH really doesn’t want to pull DD out of school (she’ll be in 2nd grade) - i’m ok with it, school gives us a bit of a hard time, but overall, it’s ok (we did it the last 2 years in fall).
so, here are the choices, help me decide which avenue to look more closely at, please!