Whispering Canyon

Ok, so apparently all my questions are food related lol. For some reason I always thought that WC was just the “all you care to eat” skillet. I realize now that you can get other options. My question is…if one person gets the skillet, does EVERYONE in the party have to get it? I have my eyes on the BBQ Eggs and i know my DH will want the skillet.

Nope each person can order what they like. Most of those in my group have the skillet, but have had some order different entrees.

Technically no, but…
I don’t think they’re going to care too much if some extra waffles, sausage, and bacon go to your table when only one person ordered the skillet.
Especially when you consider how much uneaten food gets thrown away every hour.
Just try to be a little discrete.

Oh yeah. I’m not saying id take some of his food. I mean, well maybe some bacon lol but I just don’t want to be sucked into getting it when I want that BBQ hollandaise lol

Have no fear.
They have plenty of ala carte selections if you don’t want the skillet.
You’ll get your eggs just this way: poached eggs on an English muffin with beef brisket and barbecue-Hollandaise sauce served with red bliss potatoes.

Trust All Ears.

No, you can all get what you like. My daughter always gets the all you care to eat and I get a big fat steak. We share and trade…lol

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1121764]Have no fear.
They have plenty of ala carte selections if you don’t want the skillet.
You’ll get your eggs just this way: poached eggs on an English muffin with beef brisket and barbecue-Hollandaise sauce served with red bliss potatoes.

Trust All Ears.[/QUOTE]

omg! I just died a little. That sounds soooooooo good! I’ve never has poached eggs or hollandaise! Lol

Wait a sec. You were dying for the BBQ eggs, so you’d clearly seen a Whispering Canyon menu. But if you saw the menu, how did you miss the description of what you’re craving?:blink::laugh:

I didn’t…lol it just sounded better last night. I’m on weight watchers and was hungry lol

Silly girl.