Who are the rarest of them all....at MNSSHP?!

So this is the first time I get to go and am super excited (makes up for missing this year’s PPP)!

I love the characters and will probably spend more time tracking them down than doing any of the rides or trick-or-treating. So…I was wondering which rare/hard to find during regular park days is usually out at MNSSHP???

I want to make a general touring list for the party.

Thanks!

YAY!!! Questions for me! Well let’s see. In the Halloween Parade alone, you’ll see many faces you’d never see on a regular day (Capt. Barbossa, the Hyenas, Hitchhiking Ghosts, and many others). For meet and greets…I think the rarest is Mr. Walrus from Alice in Wonderland! You’ll find him along the Candy Trail that links Toontown to Tomorrowland. Capt. Jack Sparrow will also be doing meet and greets, as does Tarzan and Jane! There’s so many others that aren’t coming to my head but I’ll be thinking about them for you. But one character you MUST promise me you’ll come visit…Baloo. He’s on the Jungle Trek in Adventure Land. I won’t be too far away from him :wink: So definitely come say hey and ask him if he knows the Rowdy Raider.

I’d definitely come say hi to Baloo on 9/28 …and maybe on 9/30 depending if I decided to do 2 nights of the party. I did 2 night of PPP last time I went and it was so worth it, so odds are I’ll be there both nights in Sept.

I love seeing the rare characters. It makes me very happy!:wub:

I have heard you can see Snow White and all seven dwarves. I know they are in the parade, don’t know if they do meet-n-greets. I haven’t been there in several years, so not sure who is new. I hope you find some really rare and interesting characters.

Wonder if Uncle Scrooge makes any appearances at MNSSHP…we’re hoping to see him at Christmastime, we’re going to miss the Christmas Party but hope to find him elsewhere!

I have photos of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves near the Railroad Station in ToonTown. No autographs for that one. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum come out, but, again, no autographs for them. The parade is full of rarely seen characters as well. The regulars wear costumes too, so, that’s cool as well.

Two things pop into my mind here.

I “Have you heard about the Rowdy Raider?
Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time…”[/I] :laugh:

And/or…

“Do you know Rowdy Raider? And that he has a wonderful plan for your life?” :laugh: (Only a few people will get that one.)

[QUOTE=chastmastr;875584]Two things pop into my mind here.

I “Have you heard about the Rowdy Raider?
Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time…”[/I] :laugh:

And/or…

“Do you know Rowdy Raider? And that he has a wonderful plan for your life?” :laugh: (Only a few people will get that one.)[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

the rarest we saw was snow white and the 7 dwarfs - we got our picture with them, no autographs though.

we saw cinderella’s stepmother and step sisters literally running through fantasyland - that was odd.

i have heard abu is with alladin sometimes - haven’t seen him though.

oooooh i want to go to the halloween party! i’m so sad we aren’t going to be in wdw this fall!:crying::crying::crying:

Here sre some that we found

I got more, I just can’t find them…

We have seen Uncle Scrooge, Mr. Walrus, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, and the Queen of Hearts, all at the Christmas party, and all signed autographs. We are still searching for the White Rabbit, and hoping he comes out of his hole while we’re there in October! We also saw Abu, with the Genie, but he was going in for the night, so no pictures or anything.

We are real excited to see if the seven dwarves are out and about.

Great pics Dee. We have met some rare ones at all of the parties. We met Abu with Genie at the PPP there was this cool guy on stilts that we thought was really cool. Not a character per se, just really neat looking. Let me see if i can hunt down the pic.

Here it is, we saw 2 of these guys in 2005.

Does anyone know if they have photopass photogs at all the character stops? Also at the coach? I’ll probably be going along for a least one (if not both) party.

Not with all characters, but each character has a handler and you could ask them to take a pic for you.

Cool…good to know

Hey Rowdy! Are you going to be there on 9/23? If so, DH and I will stop by to say hi!