Who Is Going & When

Not sure where this was posted before or the format,

Kidani&Me
11/29/15-12/04/15
SSR

Sorry found the right place for this, if someone could delta or lock this thread please

Long way to go but we are getting
there June 2016

We’re going in both June and July next summer. We haven’t started any real planing yet but we’re throwing around a few ideas.

May of 2016 CR and Disney Fantasy.

DW and I are taking the “kids” (23 and 19) in May. We’re meeting friends (DS’s Godfather and his wife) who have made DVC reservations for OKW. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary and I’m trying to figure out an ideal dinner. Right now, we have reservations for California Grill.

We’ll be there with the mini-mice in October.

We finally started planning our July/August trip. We are going for 16 days and I’m excited. I still need to book our arrival night at Pop Century but we have six nights at Bay Lake Tower in a lake view studio and seven nights in a one bedroom at Beach Club. The first few days with just be Nate and I and Mike will join us a few days later. Nate graduates from high school this spring so we’re going to enjoy this trip. Nate and I are also going in June with his high school band. It’s going to be a great summer.

We are going May 1 - 11. Few day BLT, few day BWV, few days AKV kindani

I haven’t been for an actual vacation (week long) since July 2012 and SO MUCH has changed with Disney that I feel like a complete newbie. What advice would yous give to someone who has been out of the loop for so long?

16 days all at once. I would love to be able to do that. Unfortunately, it isn’t meant to be with my career. Can’t be away from the office that long. However, we are taking a trip to DL for 2 days and then on to Hawaii to Aulani for 7 days in May.

MM - if yo can swing it - Victoria & Albert’s is an awesome dinner.

We will be back down for sure Halloween week and the first full week of December. Much to Sharon’s displeasure, we will not be on resort. Our days for the most part will be off site at our house. We may get a quick long weekend away in the late spring or early summer.

68 days away from 2 weeks at SSR…yippee ky aye

Here are the plans to be there the last week of June staying off site we are going to do the water parks this time. While we are there we are going to be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. then on July 4th if everything works out we will be doing a four day Disney cruise. Can’t wait.

DW and I just scheduled a 4 day weekend for next month.

We are now within the 60 day window. Made the fast passes. Took me three hrs. Am I doing something wrong?

Decided which rides/shows. Disney gave options of times, didn’t like any of them. So I pick one, then changed this time and that time. I did the last days first, since theose where when we were doing MGM and the rides are so limited there. I did get everything we wanted. Now if I still think it’s a good idea on the day of using them, that may be a different story.