OK, we are booked in a moderate resort… As a surprise, my husband said that we could upgrade our hotel to a deluxe… (doing the jump through the roof dance)
This is great, but I wish that he had told me last week… THERE IS NO AVAILABILITY for any deluxe rooms. (He called last week and there were rooms)
I know that I can call back to check for availability- when should I check back??? I have called twice today, with no luck. Should I wait until just right before the 45 days out day??? I have too much to do between no and then to be connected to the phone!
Ok, I also admit that I should have used mouseketrips! (My stubborn independent self made a huge mistake this time)…