Who let the Secret out?

Wow, I’ve never seen it as many people in early December. Even rides that they normally bribe you to ride were packed.

Got in later Thursday night. Great deal on rental car $20 per day from National - Emerald isle so I should be able to make it JUST in time for fireworks from the balcony at BLT. (For pics, see DVC Mikes TR - he was next door!)

Only one problem…20 minutes to get out of the parking garage. So we missed them. Oh, well time for a beer…I mean food run before check in. Quick check in - there are NO LINES at 10PM.

Friends are already in studio on 9th floor. Can you figure out the balcony door lock? Sure, the instructions are right on the lock. The only problem is that they are WRONG. To lock you have to hold the handle up and rotate the knob COUNTER CLOCKWISE! Same way in our room too.

Friday AM time to head BACK to MCO to pick up DS2 who had class night before. Then to EPCOT, HS the back to Biergarten for dinner later on then drag back to BLT.

Played phone tag with Kim (JohnKim) and never managed to catch up with them, by the time we made it back to BLT for the fireworks, they had turned into pumpkins and had to reclaim their kids. :laugh:

Sat AM in AK then back to rest the tired dogs. DW and DS1 & 2 decided to go shopping - not a chance. Headed to MK to be AMAZED at crowds.

Did manage to catch up with JoJo and her DH at DTD for a few minutes Saturday before heading out to Ragland Road. Took forever to get seated but worth the wait. Had the Bread and Butter Breadpudding. My new fav desert.

Pics:

1. Check out the LINE for IASM. OUT the entrance and 3 rows deep! :blink:
  2. How about the Stroller parking outside PoC.
  3. You just can’t describe 5,000,000 lights in HS.

Here is the BEST Dino pic ever.

First row is DS2 (he needs help), DS1 (Cmrncraz15).
Second row is DW then me (yeah I know where the camera is - I just LOVE hearing people saying look at that guy he’s looking the wrong way!) Little girl next to me wanted to know what happens if they can’t bring us back. I told here we become dino snacks, but not to worry, they’ll eat the fatest ones first. :laugh:

Do you know the others in the front row? i love how they are looking at crazy DS2!!

PS I hate this ride…i am the one hiding like the little girl next to you!

More park hopping on Sunday. Tutu Italia for dinner then MVMCP - SOLD OUT on a Sunday night. Busy but still fun. Did rides during first parade, then caught fireworks and parade, few more rides, and it was 11:30 already and I’m in zombie mode. :sleeping: Walk back home to BLT, looking at castle at 11:50 then shower before bed. (It was 85 degrees during the day - I really NEEDED that shower.) 12:00 look back out the window and the castle is gone…barely can see the monorail.

Monday AM. Still can’t see anything. You know who is flying out and you know who will get delayed. DS2 is on Airtran and they had already changed his flight 4 times, and the return went from 2:20 direct to 4:30 with a change in ATL. :mad: His flight (Richmond VA) scheduled to arrive at 10:30 PM made it back at 1:00AM. Our scheduled arrival in Norfolk VA was supposed to be 8:50 but we didn’t get back until 10:30.

Now our friends flew into Dulles and they got out on time and home ontime. I don’t get it.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;1008697]Do you know the others in the front row? i love how they are looking at crazy DS2!!

PS I hate this ride…i am the one hiding like the little girl next to you![/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are our guests. It was her first trip in 15-20 years and his first trip.

I really wish that you could get ride pics on photopass. We get some INTERESTING ride photos. :laugh:

:laugh: those pictures are truly funny :laugh:

You can get ride pics on photopass. Under the picture is a place to swipe your card.

We got a Test Track ride picture on Photopass. Not sure if its available on any of the other ones.

I don’t think any of the other rides are available on photopass, besides Test Track. I wish they were.

Great photos, I agree about the Osborne Lights. What a fun time it was walking through them all. I didn’t realize we were there at the same time!

love the photo of you looking the other way LOL. how do you quote part of a message when you answer, i can’t seem to figure that out

Tell me this isn’t too weird. Not only was it stupid crowded in Oct when it’s usually walk-on on most rides, but a few days the temp was high 50’s-low 60’s. And you had 85 in Dec.! That just ain’t right.
What’s going on down there. Good TR btw.

You hit “quote” in the bottom right corner. Then delete the info you don’t want. Make sure you keep the "[QUOTE…] including the brackets in the beginning and end of the words.

I hollered at you but you must not have heard me. :laugh:

Time to start planning NEXT year’s pre Christmas trip already!

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1008776]You hit “quote” in the bottom right corner. Then delete the info you don’t want.]

okay thanks I hope this works

[QUOTE=ktcheck;1008790][QUOTE=bethishooked;1008776]You hit “quote” in the bottom right corner. Then delete the info you don’t want.]

okay thanks I hope this works[/QUOTE]

didn’t work

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1008788]I hollered at you but you must not have heard me. :laugh:

Time to start planning NEXT year’s pre Christmas trip already![/QUOTE]

Haha, that was you? I thought it was just another one of my crazed fans…:ph34r::laugh:

I think we were even at the same MVMCP!!

[QUOTE=lovemysons;1008834]Haha, that was you? I thought it was just another one of my crazed fans…:ph34r::laugh:

I think we were even at the same MVMCP!![/QUOTE]

STALKER ALERT…

Is it YOU or ME?!?!? :blink: :laugh:

I was there the same time you were, and that is the time go. Magic Kingdom was crowded (of course), but EPCOT was empty. I was too sick to go to Hollywood Studios, and AK was not bad, but then again it was raining and chilly that day.