Who wants to guess how long until

the first video clip of the new Fireworks and Electrical parade shows up on Youtube? :laugh:

Isn’t tonight the first night of Summer Nightastic? I’m anxious to see it, so I hope I can catch a glimpse tomorrow!

I’m going with 10:00 pm EST. Might even have to wait up for that one…so excited!

If the “new” fireworks are actually Magic, Music, and Mayhem, video is already up and has been for 3 years now.
In fact, there’s a link to my version in the thread stickied to the top of the theme park forum.

Guess we’ll just have to see tonight! I’m sure there are going to be all kinds of videos for us curious ones! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1035438]If the “new” fireworks are actually Magic, Music, and Mayhem, video is already up and has been for 3 years now.
In fact, there’s a link to my version in the thread stickied to the top of the theme park forum.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know what you’d call it because it is indeed MMM, but at the same time, it’s not!

The debut last night has all the same music and fireworks from the original MMM, but they’ve changed the story a litte. King Triton no longer appears. It’s now Captain Hook vs. Fairy Godmother and the 3 Fairies when he “storms” the castle. They changed it a little to make it go with the Summer Nightastic promotion. In fact, you hear that word “nightastic” WAY too many times in the show. But the show is still UNBELIEVABLE AND MY FAVORITE DISPLAY!!!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1035435]:

Isn’t tonight the first night of Summer Nightastic? I’m anxious to see it, so I hope I can catch a glimpse tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Actually, last night was the “soft opening” of Nightastic. but tonight is the official night! I’m driving in the parade tomorrow so look for the Dwarve’s Diamond Mine!

Allears.net has video of both the parade and the fireworks. Very impressive, if you ask me, and I’m looking forward to seeing them!

Oh! They’re both so pretty! I can’t wait to see them up close! :laugh:

They are both amazing!!! I can’t wait to see them in person! :happy: