Who wants to meet Phineas and Ferb?

Finally, a chance to meet and interact with the fun-loving fellows.

“On May 16, Disney Channel animated stars Phineas and Ferb (shown here in a photo with Disney Channel star Alyson Stoner at the recent Disney Magic of Healthy Living event at Epcot) will arrive at a new movie-themed play ‘n’ greet experience. Here, the duo are making a movie about their crazy adventures. With the help of the Guests and Cletus Filmore, the greatest movie Director in the Tri-State Area, Phineas and Ferb will recreate some of their favorite moments…unless they are taking a break to meet with their fans – signing autographs and taking pictures.”

I, for one, am very excited. I would love it if they would add Perry too.

hope this isn’t just here for the summer vacation :laugh:! I really am looking forward to meeting them in October!

Adding Perry would be fantastic!

I agree, I think Perry would be cool. Not sure about how long they will be meeting, though.

The only cartoon I watch! LOL! Looking forward to seeing them!

My kids are beside themselves excited about meeting P&F in November (so are me and DH)! We would LOVE to see Perry and Doofenshmirtz (sp?) also!

Perry AKA Agent P will be around, but not for sets at this time. Only special events. HOWEVER, if demand is enough, I’m sure he’ll do meet and greets as well

my new baby’s first “doll” is perry (and a toy story alien).
phineas and ferb are idols in our house!

All 3 of my kids will LOVE the opportunity to see them when we go in August! From 12 yo DS down to 5 yo DD, it’s the only show they can all agree on!

We do! Can’t wait!!

This is going to be amazing. Opening date has been set for May 20th!

I’m going to LOVE this, I’m a HUGE Phineas and Ferb fan, Oh, that right, so are my kids:laugh::laugh:!

My DS is SO EXCITED (…and so am I)!! Can’t wait!

I am excited, LOVE me some Phineas and Ferb!

My kiddos are super excited to see Phineas and Ferb. I thought the Disney Princesses would be at the top of our list, but DD1 says she loves Ferb. lol

I am as excited as all of you. I can’t wait to see the first pics.