Who wants to move?

Disney’s Haunted Mansion replica for sale near Atlanta | 11alive.com

Disney House HAUNTED MANSION Replica 10,000 Sq Ft 7 Bedroom 6 Bath Atlanta, GA | eBay

I could move in a heartbeat…but I’m not…:wink:

[QUOTE=hanwill;1123031]Disney’s Haunted Mansion replica for sale near Atlanta | 11alive.com

Disney House HAUNTED MANSION Replica 10,000 Sq Ft 7 Bedroom 6 Bath Atlanta, GA | eBay

I could move in a heartbeat…but I’m not…;)[/QUOTE]

I love it!!! How cool is this!!!

A bit out of my price range, but I applaud the builder who designed and executed the build. Looks like a fun place to live, however I did not see a family cemetery and that’s a deal breaker for me.

-H

Grumpy, you could add your own family plots. You know, make your own additions to the place.

I love it too, it reminds me of the Oak Manor/Magnolia Bend style buildings over at POR?

Yes!! It does Dixie—didn’t think of that but you are right! :smile:

I don’t get it. It doesn’t look at all like the Haunted Mansion. DH has always said that if we ever win the Lotto, we would build the exact Haunted Mansion building on our land. So, I was so excited to see that other people think like us, but was totally surprised to see in the pictures that it doesn’t look a thing like it.

…this is modeled after Disneyland’s Mansion not WDW…I tried to find a good picture to upload for you, but here’s a link to a picture—not exact but you’ll see the difference.

Haunted Mansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Might just be me, but for such a large house that sure is a small kitchen.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1123056]…this is modeled after Disneyland’s Mansion not WDW…I tried to find a good picture to upload for you, but here’s a link to a picture—not exact but you’ll see the difference.

Haunted Mansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

Oh my word, how silly of me. Having never been DLR, I never even thought they would be different. Okay, that still gives me and DH the chance to be the first to duplicate the World’s HM!:laugh:

I thought the same thing… that kitchen is lacking. I could work on it though, as I am an interior designer. I would also have the painter in there to help that blue room… Love the bathroom though.

lol—I have only been to DL once, but we love the fact that there, you enter the HM from the front porch…

Any idea exactly where it is? Because I’m thinking I’d like to do a drive-by. :whistling

Edited to add: Awww, man! It’s REALLY CLOSE to where I live… except it’s in a gated community (and it’s not in a town that’s known for gated communities. Grrrrrrr).

Yes, but it might be open sometime. If you get to do a drive by, take pictures please!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1123078]Any idea exactly where it is? Because I’m thinking I’d like to do a drive-by. :whistling

Edited to add: Awww, man! It’s REALLY CLOSE to where I live… except it’s in a gated community (and it’s not in a town that’s known for gated communities. Grrrrrrr).[/QUOTE]

Have any realtor friends?

I just found out that one of my friends is really good friends with the owner. I told him, “It’s a small world.”

my most recent investment :wub:

…just kidding :crying: