Who's a princess?

Do we all agree that Lady should count as a Disney princess?

I vote yes! It’s a bold choice, but I like it.

How about Wendy?

Again, I vote YES! Love her. Wanted to be her…

How about Wendy?

Again, I vote YES! Love her. Wanted to be her…

P.S. Family says I am way off on this, that Lady is just a Disney dog, and Wendy is just a Disney girl.

Who ARE these people I live with?

How funny I am sitting here watching Lady & The Tramp right now. I agree with you. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1119490]Do we all agree that Lady should count as a Disney princess?

I vote yes! It’s a bold choice, but I like it.

How about Wendy?

Again, I vote YES! Love her. Wanted to be her…[/QUOTE]

Oooooooo…I never thought of that…“Miz Laaaaaady” is a princess…

Thank you! I needed the confirmation – LOL

Youse guys are crrrrazy. There are way too many “unworthy” princesses already when it comes to Disney. I go along with their decisions to crown commoners nilly-willy but it definitely has to stop with/before Wendy gets handed a crown.

Just sayin’

Yes to Lady. No to Wendy.

Wait…is this pedigree vs genealogy? :laugh::laugh:

Agreed! And i’d like to add Duchess to the yes list. She definately has an air about herself, not to mention Marie would be such a cute Jr. Princess.

Absolutely the Duchess!:closedeye

Team Wendy! Team Wendy!

After all, she darned his shadow.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1119508]Youse guys are crrrrazy. There are way too many “unworthy” princesses already when it comes to Disney. I go along with their decisions to crown commoners nilly-willy but it definitely has to stop with/before Wendy gets handed a crown.

Just sayin’[/QUOTE]

I’m with you!

LOL – we should have a thread where people can list the unworthy princesses. Ha!

I must say that, I agree with Dopey. Nope to both.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1119531]Team Wendy! Team Wendy!

After all, she darned his shadow.[/QUOTE]

A princess would never darn…I rest my case.:closedeye

I have nothing against Wendy - she seems like a lovely girl - but no - princess she is not! Do you think a princess would have a dog as a nanny???

[QUOTE=llama;1119771]A princess would never darn…I rest my case.:closedeye

I have nothing against Wendy - she seems like a lovely girl - but no - princess she is not! Do you think a princess would have a dog as a nanny???[/QUOTE]

A very sound argument!

[QUOTE=llama;1119771]A princess would never darn…I rest my case.:closedeye

[/QUOTE]

LOL oh pahahahaha! You are so right.