Who's Cruising

Got ya down!:happy:

Dec 11th, 2008. There will be 21 of us

Hi and welcome to MB!:happy: Can you give me the name of your ship?:happy: 21!!! Wow!

Just returned from a 6/22-26 cruise on the Wonder. We rebooked while onboard for 6/14-18/2009. Can’t wait!

Were not booked yet but look at our count down and that’s when we hope were on a Disney ship

My family & good friends are going on our first cruise Oct 5-9 on the Disney Wonder!
We are so excited!:pirate:

My BFF and I are going on the Mouse Fest Cruise Dec 7 to 11. Cannot wait:tinkerbell::happy:

We are going to be on the special Magic cruise on 9/24 it is a 3 day after the dry docking. Excited to see if they have made any changes.

I’m waiting for confirmation for the Wonder 4 night on 10/26.

Hey Llama, sorry to bother you with this but I just realized my info is wrong because we changed it. I can be removed from the April dates & added for June 28th-July2nd on the Disney Wonder.

Thank you. :smile:

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just booked a 7 night cruise Leaving June 6th 2009!!!

YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As nuts as it is (financially, at least) - we are booked for another cruise out of NYC April 4th till the 11th, 2009 on the Norwegian Gem!

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;860719]WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just booked a 7 night cruise Leaving June 6th 2009!!!

YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/QUOTE]

When you’re finished jumping up and down, can I have the name of the ship?:happy:

We sailed on the Jade in June and loved it! Especially the freestyle dining.

OK - I think I’m all caught up!:happy:

We’ll be on the Magic!! sorry forgot that!!!:blush:

Got it!:happy:

Is that Spring Break? I was looking for info on that one!!! If I can get a deal, ya never know. I just might see you on that cruise. :happy:

Cruise Question:

I know Disney will do everything amazingly, but I have always avoided cruises because of the crime and lack of law enforcement. I imagine this is not a problem on a Disney Cruise, anyone ever here of any “Cruise Nightmares” that we have seen in the news or heard about, happening on a Disney Cruise?

The question looks dorky, just reading it, but it is a real concern for me when planning my family vacation.

[QUOTE=CarolinaTilt;861686]Cruise Question:

I know Disney will do everything amazingly, but I have always avoided cruises because of the crime and lack of law enforcement. I imagine this is not a problem on a Disney Cruise, anyone ever here of any “Cruise Nightmares” that we have seen in the news or heard about, happening on a Disney Cruise?

The question looks dorky, just reading it, but it is a real concern for me when planning my family vacation.[/QUOTE]

We’ve just returned from our 8th cruise (2 week Mediterranean) and we have never had any sort of problem on any of them. Unfortunately, you do hear about the sensational things (like that guy who disappeared), but when you consider how many cruises there are and how many people cruise (thousands upon thousands), the instances of crime are very rare.

Also, consider this. My nephew’s girlfriend’s sister (got that?:laugh:) was working on the cruise where the guy on his honeymoon disappeared. Apparently both he and his wife created havoc from the moment they came aboard. They partied non-stop and drank non-stop and fought none-stop. Countless people had complained about them. They had been warned that the cruiseline would have them put ashore if their behaviour didn’t improve. Then he disappears - yes, it was a tragedy, no one deserves that. But it was probably their own actions which caused it. Then dopes like Nancy Grace sensationalize it. Cruising is very safe - and very enjoyable. I hope you try it!:happy:

I’m booked for October 4 - 11 of 2008 on the disney magic and counting down every day