Who's Cruising

We booked the Disney Wonder for a 4-night Bahamian cruise April 25-29, 2010.

Gotcha!:happy:

My DH and I will be taking the November 29 to December 6 Disney Magic Cruise. Our first Disney cruise. We are so looking forward to it. Traveling with two brothers and their families.

Welcome to Mousebuzz Leanie! I gotcha on the list!:happy:

just got back from 4night cruise had a great time ,great food ,castaway key was great ,the party’s on board were great the shows were great…would personally skip nassau…on next trip would stay on board and continue to enjoy the ammenities…will cruise again

We are excited to be going on a three day Disney Cruise on Sept 10,2009. We’re going to SSR four days before and then checking out Vero Beach for one nite after the cruise before flying back home. Can’t wait!!!

We’re at Blizzard Beach May 26, Epcot May 27, and the Disney Wonder :pirate: May 28-31!! CAN’T WAIT!!!

We’re also on Carnival Fantasy out of Mobile, AL Nov. 21-26 to Mexico!!

We’re hooked on Cruises!!!:wub:

We are first timers and just booked ours this morning- Royal Caribbean, Voyager of the Seas Mediterranean Cruise- starting at Barcelona, Naples, Isles of Capri, Rome, Florence Pisa, Nice (France) Provence, Barcelona- I am so excited, never cruised before!

I’m so excited for you dixie! We loved our Med Cruise! Let me have your dates to I can add you to the list!:happy:

Thats a heck of a cruise for your first time!
My aunt just did the same cruise around thanksgiving…pics were beautiful!!
have a great time!!!

Hey… Could you please add us to this list… DH and myself on the Disney Magic October 3-10th… I cant wait this is our 2nd cruise but our 1st Disney cruise.

Gotcha!:happy:

congrats to all your going to have a great time

We are going on our first cruise on the Disney Wonder March 22-26th. It is my DD 9, DD 3, and my DH and I. I can’t wait!

[QUOTE=tinkfans;926559]Thats a heck of a cruise for your first time!
My aunt just did the same cruise around thanksgiving…pics were beautiful!!
have a great time!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you very much= we are very excited and a little apprehensive not knowing the cruise etiquette so to speak- but there are many experienced sailors amongst my MB friends and I will just ask if anything is too worrying.

Reiko- April 18 - 25
Disney Magic - Western Caribbean

still mulling the med cruise …booked but waiting to see how the economy goes and see if prices or promos get better

Did you get me for April 18 - 15 2009
Disney Magic Western Caribbean
AHOY! Our first Disney cruise!!

May 30-June 6 Disney Magic will be our 6th cruise

april 2010 med cruise …ho ho

Family and I are going on the RCCL,Freedom Of The Seas Nov 1 2009.Spending 2 days at WDW to do MNSSHP.Please add us to the list.