Who's Cruising

wow! How does everyone get to cruise so often…is it from your DVC points?

Welcome to MB. I think some folks may use points and some may pay cash or a combo of the two.

Cash. I find it is far better to sell your points (if you want) and use the cash for a cruise. :cool:

I never thought to do that, maybe that’s how we will pay for the next one.

Seriously, it works out much better!:flowers:

Has anyone ever cruised around Hawaii? We’ve seen a RC ( or it may have been Celebrity) cruise, fly to LA (from UK) and its so many nights in LA, so many at sea, and then 3 days/nights in Hawaii then back to LA. Has anyone ever done a cruise the same as that or similar?

NCL has a cruise from HI that just island hops. More time in the islands and no sea days. Leaves and returns from Honolulu.

OK, thank you for the info:heart:

As Franco clears his throat and taps his foot he says
I’m still waiting Dixie!!!:laugh:

august 15 - 19 2012 - 5 day on the disney dream

We need an update!!! :eek:

So, is there a list somewhere of who is cruising when??
DH & I are on the Magic April 16-23 2011. Anyone else on this one?

we are on the Dream Aug 12-16, we paid cash.

We’re cruising to Belize, Isla Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel on the NCL Spirit July 24th-July 31st! It’s our 2nd cruise, but our 1st one on NCL. Any pointers?

We are contemplating another cruise this year. It would only be our second, but we so enjoyed the first. As you all know, we have spent the last twenty years visiting the USA, so we thought as we are getting a little long in the tooth, it may be a good idea to explore Europe a little more.
We are thinking of doing around the Greek Islands? or maybe Turkey Croatia etc? We used Royal Caribbean last time and thought they were superb.
I love the cruises above, they sound so exciting- I’d love to do Hawaii or Mexico too via a cruise.

[QUOTE=dixie;1064569]We are contemplating another cruise this year. It would only be our second, but we so enjoyed the first. As you all know, we have spent the last twenty years visiting the USA, so we thought as we are getting a little long in the tooth, it may be a good idea to explore Europe a little more.
We are thinking of doing around the Greek Islands? or maybe Turkey Croatia etc? We used Royal Caribbean last time and thought they were superb.
I love the cruises above, they sound so exciting- I’d love to do Hawaii or Mexico too via a cruise.[/QUOTE]

cruise lines cancelling stops in mexico,some cruise lines are repositioning ships to other venues because of the trouble there…you could do the disney cruise of the med…or the north europe one that I believe leaves from england

OH my goodness thanks for the info. We will definitely look at the Disney Med cruise then we could get a Disney fix and do Europe!:happy:

April 3-7 2010 Disney Dream!!!

Hey guys! I know I’m probably the world’s worst moderator - and I’ve slacked off on this thread terribly, although now I’m changing my wicked ways:closedeye, but could we keep this thread for just “who’s cruising” dates and not cruise discussions? Thanks.

No problem. This is all for fun!!

We are on the Disney Dream:

August 7th - 12th, 2011

and

August 10th - 15th, 2012