Who's doing the over the hump, less than a week to go!

We are and the anticipation is killing us! :mickey::simba::cheshire::goofybounce::goofy::AK::peterpan:

I am so excited for you…and a lil green too! I hope you have a wonderful time. I can’t to “read all about it”!:mickey:

I think we’ll be there the exact same dates that you will be! We’re actually leaving for FL in 2 days because we’re spending 2 nights with relatives first, so we are REALLY excited!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Don’t forget to take a LOT of pictures while you are there!

The last week always seems the longest to me.

Almost there!!!:eek:

OMG, how exciting! I kinda hate the last few days…I am all wound up, in a frenzy to pack, then everyone wears the clothes I am packing…lists are everywhere! I can’t sleep, I can’t focus…wait, that sounded like yesterday…:laugh::laugh:and I have 40 more days to go!

Thanks we will take lots of pics!

Yes we will. We are driving and will arive on sunday, then its game on!:mickey:

[QUOTE=WishIWasThere;984497]Don’t forget to take a LOT of pictures while you are there!

The last week always seems the longest to me.[/QUOTE]

Promise !:biggrin:

It takes so long to comw and the last few days fly bye.

Me too…can’t wait for Sunday

Well, I guess I am too…but the closest thing to WDW I get is dinner at WCC and some DTD shopping!

I’m right behind ya…only 13 days to go! I haven’t even started packing, well, I have a few things out…trying to put it off until the middle of next week. Have an AWESOME trip!

We are heading for Orlando tomorrow morning. Staying at the Coronado this trip. Unfortunately, our seasonal passes are blacked-out until friday so tomorrow we will have to find other things to do.

I love that last week of waiting. It’s so exciting! Have a safe trip and let mickey know I am getting ready to book the next one and will see him soon. He’s not used to me being away for over a year…lol

I am excited for you. Pack something, it makes time go by.