Who's seeing cars 2?

We saw it today! It was much better than I thought it would be. But I must admit that I liked the toy story short and the lion king in 3d preview more than the movie! I cannot wait for lion king!

We’ll be seeing it this weekend!!!

Did you think it was too “old” for your girls? My DGD is 3, based on the first movie, I am not sure she would understand all of the jokes, etc. Do you think she would enjoy it regardless?

We saw it this morning too, and the theater was full of younger children, and they all seemed to enjoy it as much as my 10 year old.

I loved the Toy Story short too, and the Lion King in 3D trailer was amazing!!!

We bought tickets for tomorrow!!!

We saw it this morning. DS 12, DS 9, DD 6, and I all loved it! There are jokes to target all age levels. And just to concur with the above posts, the Toy Story short was excellent!

My 3yr old was pretty antsy about halfway to 3/4 through but we went during her “witching hour” so that might have played a part of it. My 5yr old loved it! And the 2month old seemed to enjoy the parts he was awake for lol! I thought it was good for all ages. Lots of action. And it is REALLY cool in 3D!

Thanks! I imagine that would be my DGD too. Winnie Pooh is coming out in a few weeks, I think I’ll wait for it. I think she will like Toy Story 3 and Lion King though!

We’re going July 1st, can’t wait!

saw it last night. DD 10 and DS 7 Loved it! It was really funny and I loved the Brave preview for pixars next film. Can’t wait

I think I will be waiting for it to come on demand. I have no serious desire to see it in the theaters. People look at a 37 year old woman strange when she goes to see a kid’s film alone.:laugh:

Wait! My friend and I were slightly disappointed, our kids 7-11 LOVED it, but it was NOTHING like the original - it’s like an animated James Bond flick :laugh: not an original cute love story like the first one! :blush:

In the first 10 seconds there were explosions, a car chase and the word “killed” was used, which SHOCKED me for a Disney movie.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1081156]Wait! My friend and I were slightly disappointed, our kids 7-11 LOVED it, but it was NOTHING like the original - it’s like an animated James Bond flick :laugh: not an original cute love story like the first one! :blush:

In the first 10 seconds there were explosions, a car chase and the word “killed” was used, which SHOCKED me for a Disney movie.[/QUOTE]

I agree! The plot was pretty “adult” with the kid moral lesson lol! But the animation in 3D was really cool! I probably wouldn’t have enjoyed it too much in 2D.

There were lots of parents with smaller kids leaving - there was a lot of “talking” for a kids movie, even my 11 year old said “I had no clue what was happening in the beginning, until they showed us the end” :laugh::laugh: Yes, she has those “TWEEN” moments!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And a 40 yr old man as well!!! But know what…I DON’T care :laugh: If my kids or DW don’t go, I am…:tongue:

We saw it on Friday we werent all that impressed we were more impressed with the toy story short in the beginnning we laughed so hard that we were crying. I hope that they make a toy story 4. I was the most dissapointed that they made mater look like an idiot.

Not on release here yet as far as I am aware.

We saw it today. It was okay, some cute parts but, in my opinion, nowhere near the original, which I LOVED. I really liked the Toy Story short. Our showing did not include the Lion King or Brave previews. They did showed the trailer for The Muppets, due out at Thanksgiving. It looked great with Jason Segal and Amy Adams. I always loved the Muppets. Also, showed the Smurfs trailer, which looked cute with Neil Patrick Harris.

I’ve been told that it’s being held back here because of the release of a new Harry Potter movie? Its only hearsay- so not sure how much truth is in that.