Who's Stayed at Kidani Village

Since we called on such short notice, the only thing we could book was Kidani Village, Savanna View - however, on Sunday night when I check in by myself, I will be staying one night in Jambo House. I’ve never stayed at VAK and am so excited. (only visited Dana there once). So - are the Savanna Views good? Will I see animals? We’re such animal lovers - so please tell me it’ll be great. (also any extra details would be welcome).

oh, so you must have talked him into it… yeah- your powers of persuasion worked.

Never stayed there, but have fun with the animals… and Disney, and relaxing at the happiest place on earth…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1019460]oh, so you must have talked him into it… yeah- your powers of persuasion worked.

Never stayed there, but have fun with the animals… and Disney, and relaxing at the happiest place on earth…[/QUOTE]

:happy::happy:He knew when he was beaten, besides, he’d be so lonesome without me.:closedeye

Boy will you see animals! There are several giraffes, zebras, assorted deer-type things, etc. and a ton of other creatures!

You might want to request a room on a higher floor for an even better view.

Visit the lobby in the evening to see if the CMs are playing music and dancing! The Community Hall has a great pool table. The bar downstairs is excellent and the bartender pours a mean vodka.

The pool area is fabulous and rivals anything short of Stormalong Bay. I am a hot-tub lover, and we spent a great deal of time soaking up to our necks in steaming water.

You are only a few minutes from Jambo House.

Are you driving? Parking for Kidani is underneath the building, so you just park near your room and take an elevator up, so you never ever have to walk far.

You can also order groceries in advance and they will stock your fridge for you. The form is on the DVC site, of course.

Bus service quick and easy!

Love, love, love Kidani.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1019467]Boy will you see animals! There are several giraffes, zebras, assorted deer-type things, etc. and a ton of other creatures!

You might want to request a room on a higher floor for an even better view.

Visit the lobby in the evening to see if the CMs are playing music and dancing! The Community Hall has a great pool table. The bar downstairs is excellent and the bartender pours a mean vodka.

The pool area is fabulous and rivals anything short of Stormalong Bay. I am a hot-tub lover, and we spent a great deal of time soaking up to our necks in steaming water.

You are only a few minutes from Jambo House.

Are you driving? Parking for Kidani is underneath the building, so you just park near your room and take an elevator up, so you never ever have to walk far.

You can also order groceries in advance and they will stock your fridge for you. The form is on the DVC site, of course.

Bus service quick and easy!

Love, love, love Kidani.[/QUOTE]

Oh - this all sounds so wonderful! No groceries this time!:laugh: This girl is eatin’ out!! And animals!:wub:

I’m checking in on Sunday night and spending the night in the Lodge - but Neil will be arriving by car the next day and we’re moving to Kidani. I’ll let him know about the parking.

I stayed there last September and had a Savannah view. It was very cool! The animals are RIGHT there outside your balcony. You can also walk around and see the animals. I have a ton of pics in another thread if you want to see them.

We stayed @ Kidani back in Sept and love it… We were on the Pembe savanah on the 3rd floor… You will see lots of animals… We loved the parking cause its an underground parking garage and you park in a certain section named after the characters of the Lion King Movie which goes with what room # you are in… There are elevators for each section and it works out great… At first I thought it was a little pain on the nights we came back late and there was no parking in our section but we got over that real fast. You will LOVE Kidani village!

My parents stayed in a Savannah view the end of January and rave about how cool it was to just sit and watch the animals. They are totally hooked now and can’t wait to go back.