Why is this so difficult?

grrrrrr…
I am 180 days out and thought I’d make a couple of reservations, just to make sure I get my favorites in.

WE ARE NOT ON THE DINING PLAN and won’t be either.

So, I get a reminder to start making the ressies but it won’t let me until I confirm my reservation number. Ok, no problem. Put in the number and this is what they give me

[I]"Please continue to search and book available dining locations online without associating your dining plan. We were unable to link your Resort reservation to dining reservations.

Note: For pre-paid locations (Cinderellas Royal Table, Disneys Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Mickeys Backyard BBQ) or if you are trying to book more than 180 days in advance, please call Disney Dining at…" [/I]
Since when must one be on the dining plan to make a dining reservation when there is an excising room reservation, which by the way, is paid in full?

:crying::crying::crying:

Gatorland…lots of dining opportunities there and you won’t have to make a reservation.

The dining online has been having issues for a few days. You may have to call them in. Want me to call them in for you? Email me…I got connections…lol

I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but even after I sign into my account, each time I log on, it has to search for my reservations—asks me if I have the number or do I want to use email etc—that’s after I have logged in.

It just started doing this over the weekend—never had this problem before and I made the room reservations in March.

Hope you get it resolved soon—

I had trouble getting The Whispering Canyon Cafe at my 180 days. It took me almost a full month before it would take it. I found out everyone was having the same problem I was having. If they don’t test the new verison completely and hurry it in the problems will alway be there.

Aww Dana thanks so much. Tell me, would you get a commission for that?

You are so incredibly helpful, tigger. May I invite you to lunch there, say 1:00pm on November 30? :ph34r:

[SIZE=“3”]never mind that we won’t be arriving in Orlando until Dec.1, heehee[/SIZE]

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Gatorland:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I freaked out the time they set a trap in the small canal near Coronado Springs…it was not too far from our bus stop…and at night I had dreams that I saw the gator swinging that tail as he walked towards me at the bus shelter…

This is why I could never live in Florida…:eek::eek:

I would not, but would do it any way just to make sure you got everything that you wanted. I am really slow today, so no big deal!

I freaked out the time they set a trap in the small canal near Coronado Springs…it was not too far from our bus stop…and at night I had dreams that I saw the gator swinging that tail as he walked towards me at the bus shelter…

This is why I could never live in Florida…:eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

the reason I would not like to live there is the HEAT. OMGawd, that heat.
Gators are no problem. Can you eat them raw, sushi like?

Best to cut the tail up in small peices, season and bread, and throw in the fyer. This is a grat way to serve to kids. WIthout knowing it they will think it is chicken bites.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:wink:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1112766]the reason I would not like to live there is the HEAT. OMGawd, that heat.
Gators are no problem. Can you eat them raw, sushi like?[/QUOTE]

While I am not a fan of the heat—I would rather put up with the heat than the cold snaps in FL. The cold is such a damp cold that goes right to the bone. The year we were there for NYEve and the canals were freezing over—i don’t think I have ever been so bone chilling cold!!! Brrrrrr I didn’t thaw out until the next day.

Yep, What Dana said. I also had to call in all of my ADR’s for my fall trip. It gave me the same message that you got. I called right away and was able to get what I wanted. Good luck getting through.

You on their payroll now?

Just laying out the options and alternatives my friend.

(can you get gator nuggets at WDW?)

I’m not much into basketball but I’m more of a Knicks fan myself. I don’t really start to care about the Heat until they get into the later rounds of the playoffs.:laugh:

One can only wish.

HA! Read this earlier but I just now got the joke.:laugh:

OMygosh, you are funny :laugh: