Why?

:nuke::nuke:THIS IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME NOW, I KEEP GETTING ERROR MESSAGES WHEN I TRY TO POST MY TRIP REPORT, I MUST HAVE TRIED 60+ TIMES NOW!!!:nuke::nuke:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Try rebooting your computer and post again. Make sure to save what you wrote in word or something so you won’t have to retype it.

Have Tried that several times, most of it is written on Word All ready! Just curious if there is a word count limit for posts on this site! Maybe each section is too big? Not Sure? Nightmare!

Are you trying to post pics with it? What is the error message saying?

Tomtom, there seems to be a problem with that forum. You’re not the first one to report on that.
Wait a day and try again. A good idea woule be for you to write your report on a word document and then, when the forum works, just paste your report. That way you don’t type and re-type and get so frustrated and angry :smile:

oops, I didn’t see that you are already ahead of me and did the word thing :blush:

I hope you can post it soon, I am really looking forward to your report!

Been there done that so I feel your pain. Post your trip report in any other forum and PM me the link and I’ll move it to the correct place. I have no idea what the issue is but you’re not the first one. Hopefully Mickey knows what’s going on and will get it fixed soon.

Feel your pain, no in exact situation but I get it. We’re all thankful for Mickeys help during times like these.