Wilderness Lodge question

I seem to have a brain freeze…
Is there a bar at the Wilderness Lodge?
I am trying to drag DH through all the resorts. It’s always better if there’s a place to sit and enjoy something.

No, he’s not an alcoholic, heehee

Yes, there is a pool bar and one in Artists point I believe. I like a cocktail too and knowing if and where the bars at the resort are is important to me as well. Granted, I only have one or three, but I sitll like to end my disney day with a nice cocktail…something I never get to do at home.

I think there is one at the pool bar. Not sure about AP, haven’t been there yet, but I’m sure they do. I vote a cocktail by the pool any day!:cool:

:laugh::laugh:Dana beat me to it again!:laugh::laugh:

Well, let’s have a daily cocktail hour on Mousebuzz then. My drink of choice would be some local vodka (the best I have tasted yet) and a slice of lemon and a splash of sparkling water.

Are you having a Captain?

Yes! There is a pool bar. I had a margarita there once! :laugh:

There is a very nice lounge/bar toward the back of the lodge as you are walking out the back door near Artist Point and Roaring Fork. It’s a very nice bar that tends to be quiet.

We ate supper at Whispering Canyon Cafe. We arrived early so we looked around the lodge while we waited on our reservations. It was really nice. But, Whispering Canyon Cafe was not for us. The food was good. Our waiter was irritating. He kept trying to take our food away as if we weren’t eating fast enough to suit him. DH finally had to snap at him. (DH rarely snaps!) The noise was there was LOUD. They would bring your food out on a tray & then BANG the wooden tray on the floor all the way back to wherever. If someone asked for catsup… the noise escalated into a deafening riot that ended up with every catsup bottle being brought to the table. We ended up with headaches.

We are not drinkers so we never notice if they have a bar. We are eaters so we scope out the restaurants. lol

[QUOTE=Dopey;868993]Well, let’s have a daily cocktail hour on Mousebuzz then. My drink of choice would be some local vodka (the best I have tasted yet) and a slice of lemon and a splash of sparkling water.

Are you having a Captain?[/QUOTE]

Aye…the Captain. My love and enemy…We will be crossing paths soon…5 days to be exact:laugh:

I’m like the wind…swoosh…lol post done before you press reply:laugh:

If not, the gift shop has a lot of different liquers behind the counter.

There is a bar, the pool bar is called Trout Pass and the one inside is called Territory Lounge.

Dear Dansharon, had you read my initial post, you would not have said that…:tongue:

[QUOTE=brebre_51;869008]We ate supper at Whispering Canyon Cafe. We arrived early so we looked around the lodge while we waited on our reservations. It was really nice. But, Whispering Canyon Cafe was not for us. The food was good. Our waiter was irritating. He kept trying to take our food away as if we weren’t eating fast enough to suit him. DH finally had to snap at him. (DH rarely snaps!) The noise was there was LOUD. They would bring your food out on a tray & then BANG the wooden tray on the floor all the way back to wherever. If someone asked for catsup… the noise escalated into a deafening riot that ended up with every catsup bottle being brought to the table. We ended up with headaches.

We are not drinkers so we never notice if they have a bar. We are eaters so we scope out the restaurants. lol[/QUOTE]
The bar isn’t part of Whispering Canyon. It’s in the entry to Artist Point, the nice quiet, 2 credit signature restaurant.
Whispering Canyon is supposed to be noisy and obnoxious, for the kids.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;869217]The bar isn’t part of Whispering Canyon. It’s in the entry to Artist Point, the nice quiet, 2 credit signature restaurant.
Whispering Canyon is supposed to be noisy and obnoxious, for the kids.[/QUOTE]We have ADRs for Artist Point. I can’t wait to go there, so many good reviews. But back to the bar business. I am thrilled that it is not close to Whispering Canyon, I am totally allergic to noise :blow:

I’ve been hesitant to book Whispering Canyon for quite some time, partly because of menu, but mostly because of the ruckus.

I think there’s nothing on that or any other menu that could make me put up with “the ruckus” :laugh: