Wilderness Lodge Rehab?

Forgive me if this has been answered before, but I am checking on something for a friend, and I can’t seem to find an answer. I remember the WL going through a rehab, there are even some photos published on allears, but I can’t tell if all the rooms received the rehab, or just some. Does anyone here know? Thanks a bunch for your help.

In 2005/6 they refurbished all the rooms, installing new carpet, headboards, and dexor. They replaced the tube tv’s with flat screen tv’s as well.

I have a breakfast ressie there on the 1st, I can inquire for you if you’d like me too?

Oh wow, thank you very much!

Oh you are so sweet, thanks a bunch. Will you be texting photos again??:happy::heart:

SURE!! If you want them! :heart:

yes!!!

we were there in April, and the rooms had been reburbished.

We’ve been there several times since Dec 2007 and all the rooms we’ve had have been refreshed and all had new flat screens. (And that’s pretty much how you can tell right away if a room has been done. New LCD TVs require new furniture to hold them.)

We are making our first trip there in Aug. and I was actually wondering the same thing as you see so many different pictures on teh web.

Thanks for posting this question :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=beatman23;970456]We are making our first trip there in Aug. and I was actually wondering the same thing as you see so many different pictures on teh web.

Thanks for posting this question :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is precisely why I asked, I kept finding different pictures, and allears only mentioned a certain block of rooms.

Doing all this research is making me want to go there myself! I imagine the rooms must feel bigger now with the flat screens as opposed to the big old box tvs.