Will I make it back before 11am?

I didn’t know where to put this and I figured this was the best place…

I’m working on putting our ADR’s, conf #'s, park hours etc on a spreadsheet and realized that we have a 8:15 am ressie at Chef Mickey’s on the same day that we are checking out of BWV (and into SSR) Do you think I should check out before we leave for CM’s or will we get back in time to check out before 11am?

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;950631]I didn’t know where to put this and I figured this was the best place…

I’m working on putting our ADR’s, conf #'s, park hours etc on a spreadsheet and realized that we have a 8:15 am ressie at Chef Mickey’s on the same day that we are checking out of BWV (and into SSR) Do you think I should check out before we leave for CM’s or will we get back in time to check out before 11am?[/QUOTE]

I think you’ll probably be safe but it may cut it close. Typically at CM you have to wait 10-20 minutes after your ADR time and it takes around an hour (or more) to eat and see all the characters. So your worst case scenerio you would get out of there around 10ish. Then you’d have to hop a bus back to BWV from MK and that will probably put you around 11.

If it were me I’d check out first thing and have bell services transfer my luggage to SSR and just go on with my day. It would be much less stressful.

I would check out first. Otherwise, you won’t enjoy what you are doing because at the back of your mind, you will be worrying about time.

At least I guessed right when I planned breakfast that morning EMH is at MK so that we’ll have transportation to MK in the AM!! We originally weren’t planning a split stay and this was the one ressie I was able to make at 180 days out. And there’s no way I’m changing it… It’s DD’s only request (she loves CM’s!)

I would have bell services collect my luggage before leaving for Chef Mickey’s. No need to add stress to your day. Once you’re done with breakfast you can head to where you plan to spend the day and then check into your new resort when you need a break.

How early does Bell Services start running? I’m figuring we need to give ourselves an hr to get to CM’s…

[QUOTE=cinderbella;950633]I think you’ll probably be safe but it may cut it close. Typically at CM you have to wait 10-20 minutes after your ADR time and it takes around an hour (or more) to eat and see all the characters. So your worst case scenerio you would get out of there around 10ish. Then you’d have to hop a bus back to BWV from MK and that will probably put you around 11.

If it were me I’d check out first thing and have bell services transfer my luggage to SSR and just go on with my day. It would be much less stressful.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would do this as well, to save you from worrying about it.

It may depend on the resort but we’ve arrived late (1 am) at WL and there was a CM at bell services to help and we left BWV at 4 am and there was someone a bell services at that early hour. We loaded our car the night before so we didn’t have to deal with all the luggage so early in the morning, however, the CM at bell services told my DH there would be someone to help us no matter what time we left.

Allow at least 15 minutes for someone to get to your room. We usually allow 30 minutes in case they are really busy with a lot of people checking out.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;950763]It may depend on the resort but we’ve arrived late (1 am) at WL and there was a CM at bell services to help and we left BWV at 4 am and there was someone a bell services at that early hour. We loaded our car the night before so we didn’t have to deal with all the luggage so early in the morning, however, the CM at bell services told my DH there would be someone to help us no matter what time we left.

Allow at least 15 minutes for someone to get to your room. We usually allow 30 minutes in case they are really busy with a lot of people checking out.[/QUOTE]

Good rule of thumb. We have also just brought our bags to bell services ourselves, it just depends on how much time we have.

We usually do that. But I’m thinking that it all depends where they put us at BWV!! If it’s too far from those elevators and a hike to Bell Services then I think we’ll just call and have them pick our bags up!!!

Thanks so much everyone for your advise!! :heart: