Will we have toiletries at SSR?

We are staying at SSR on rented points Thanksgiving. Will we have the shampoo and soap there? Or do we need to be sure to pack our own?

They supply shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, and facial soap. It is in the room when you check in, and then will be supplied at every trash & towel service or full cleaning. (about 1 time every 4 days).

If you see a mousekeeper in the hallway, you can always ask her for some extra - and just give her a tip ($1 - $3). They have always been very accomodating to us.

I would definitely bring your own. There will only be 1 of everything when you get into the room. Definitely not enough for 4 days worth for your family. And finding Mousekeepers to give you extra is kinda tough, since they really don’t clean rooms every day (unless someone is paying a per night rate through Disney). Bring your own. :mickey:

I probably took the stuff out of your room any way

Thanks! I forgot about the fact they don’t come by everyday. So we will definetly take our own.

Really, I thought the mousekeeping was a every day thing or is it just for that resort?

If you are staying via DVC - it is not everyday.

(That’s why I take extra from other rooms)

If you stay at a DVC resort on points, you do not get Mousekeeping every day.

Got this directly from AllEars:

The only major difference in your stay as a DVC member is that you will get housekeeping services less frequently. For stays of fewer than eight days, DVC members get a “trash and tidy” day on the fourth day of their stay. For stays of eight days or more, members get a full cleaning on Day 4 and a “trash and tidy” day on Day 8. Additional housekeeping services are available for a fee.

Thanks for asking this question… I was just about to. :laugh:

I wish we got 2 of everything to start our DVC stay, one is not enough for 4 days. We always pack our own but I love the shower gel and my DH uses the shampoo but even just one of us using each it’s really not enough to last 4 days.

Are you able to call down to Mousekeeping to have some brought up or have the kids run down to get it?
What kind of toiletries are they? H2O?

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;879779]Are you able to call down to Mousekeeping to have some brought up or have the kids run down to get it?
What kind of toiletries are they? H2O?[/QUOTE]

It was H20 at OKW in August.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;879779]Are you able to call down to Mousekeeping to have some brought up or have the kids run down to get it?
What kind of toiletries are they? H2O?[/QUOTE]

If you do that you are supposed to get charged something like 4-6 dollars for the new supply. If you stop Mousekeeping in the hallway they will usualy give you more. Our dues have to cover the cost so that’s why we only get one set.

They are the nice H2O soaps and stuff.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;879630]If you are staying via DVC - it is not everyday.

(That’s why I take extra from other rooms)[/QUOTE]

You’re bad…very bad! :laugh:

They have shampoo, conditioner, bath soap and face soap. I would bring some of your own anyway because there is definately not enough for more than one or two people unless you are getting maid service daily.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;879784]If you do that you are supposed to get charged something like 4-6 dollars for the new supply. If you stop Mousekeeping in the hallway they will usualy give you more. Our dues have to cover the cost so that’s why we only get one set.

They are the nice H2O soaps and stuff.[/QUOTE]

WHAT!!! I guess thats in the fine print:laugh:I will just pay some random kid to raid the closet:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hey, just another ? about SSR - in their 1 bedroom - does the kitchen come supplied with dishes and silverware? Just curious, because my kiddos like the cereal in the morning.

thanks,
margaret.

[QUOTE=kanakoskiddos;882834]hey, just another ? about SSR - in their 1 bedroom - does the kitchen come supplied with dishes and silverware? Just curious, because my kiddos like the cereal in the morning.

thanks,
margaret.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am quite sure they do. I have stayed in a studio and had everything I Needed. Granted, they were paper plates, but whatev. :happy:

Yep, you’ll have all the dishes you’ll need. We always bring extra dish washer soap (tablets) because you’ll only get one or two loads worth when you check in. We like to run it every day so we need more.

We bring shampoo and soap, it is hard to find a mousekeeper