Will you buy Contemporary DVC?

Even though we just bought an additional 100 points at AKV, I am still convinced I could buy more at Contemporary. Easily. Like - as soon as I see the cool contemporary style and room layouts I will start working on DH :blush:

Anyone else thinking they will add on when it becomes available?

Or join for the first time?

Just curious :slight_smile:

Maybe :smile:

Maybe if they decide to make my bed and give me fresh towels daily.
I mean without charging extra…:dry:

I’d rather buy more points for SSR.

[QUOTE=Peppertink;876266]Maybe if they decide to make my bed and give me fresh towels daily.
I mean without charging extra…:dry:[/QUOTE]

Yes that would do it for me, too.

I know, I am really going to miss that on my first DVC trip next month I think!

I know.:laugh:

Its just one of those little things. I make my bed everyday at home. While on vacation, I really like it when someone else does it for me. :redface:

yes we are seriously considering buying DVC at the CR !

I totally agree!!!
I am a little annoyed about that not being there with DVC - but I guess its because they don’t know where to draw the line.
If they make the beds, do they have to tidy the kitchen? And so on.

Good thing I’m bringing my parents on this trip! I know my mom will make my bed :redface:

If I have the money I could very well see that happening. I think I am going to fall in love with it & if they offered some great ‘deal’ where we could get some bonus points, a member discount, or SOMETHING I could see Daniel agreeing to it. But we’d HAVE to have the money to do it. If we don’t, oh well.

I wonder if there are any estimations out there of when this could happen?

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;876283]I totally agree!!!
I am a little annoyed about that not being there with DVC - but I guess its because they don’t know where to draw the line.

Good thing I’m bringing my parents on this trip! I know my mom will make my bed :redface:[/QUOTE]

Hehehe!! Good thing. :wink::happy:

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;876262]Even though we just bought an additional 100 points at AKV, I am still convinced I could buy more at Contemporary. Easily. Like - as soon as I see the cool contemporary style and room layouts I will start working on DH :blush:

Anyone else thinking they will add on when it becomes available?

Or join for the first time?

Just curious :-)[/QUOTE]

I’ll be joining you so long as they let me do the 50-100 point added on instead of the 160points that I had to buy this time. Hopefully they’ll offer deals/etc…great location, especially if you’re only going down for a special event for long weekend. I agree with Wishy, I’d have to have the cash available to buy.

Good thing I’m bringing my parents on this trip! I know my mom will make my bed :redface:[/QUOTE]

Do you think if I promised not to use the kitchen, they’d make my bed?:laugh:

We may try to book it at 7 months out at some point but I don’t think it’s a place we’re interested in owning. I think we would love the location but the CR doesn’t do much for me as far as the theme goes so I’m guessing the new building will be similar.

I have read the price per point is going to be higher as well as the points per night, I hope that isn’t true.

We have 30 or so years to try and get in so we’ll try it at some point but we aren’t planning to add on at this time.

[QUOTE=Peppertink;876266]Maybe if they decide to make my bed and give me fresh towels daily.

Yeah, I’ve got an issue with that, too. :dry: It’s VACATION, after all…

Oh, of COURSE they would! :laugh:

If I were buying DVC- which I am certainly not doing at this time!- I think it would be a hard decision. Location location location… but do I love the theming? No. Do I think the current rooms are beautiful and stylish? I do. But the property itself just isn’t magical.

But the location…! Tough call.

Ya think?:huh::laugh: If they put it in the contract, I’d so be there! I mean…I’m not gonna use the kitchen anyway:laugh::laugh::laugh: As you said…it’s VACATION!:rolleyes:

They do come to clean the room & refresh the towels on your trip for free, “every 4th day.” They really put a lot of towels in your bathroom from the get-go, we’ve NEVER felt like we needed any additional then they provide or refresh on Day 4. Also, if you really feel like you need more towels you can just call Mousekeeping and they’ll bring them to your room. To be completely honest, I’ve actually liked not having someone in our room everyday, when we went to Disneyland I actually put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on our door the whole trip 'cause I got used to people NOT coming in on WDW DVC trips. I think I actually prefer it. :laugh: