Willbegone and Donaldschick DREAM TR!

Hey y’all! We are still at WDW and we are having a DREAM vacation! It has been cold in the AM, warm during the day and then cool at night. The first part of the week was busy but not crowded. But like Wishy said last year all of America started pouring in on Wednesday. I want to thank the wonderful MBer that we rented points from! You were awesome to rent from and everything went without a hitch! So I guess I’ll start the TR but I won’t have any pictures until we get home. Donaldschick (my sister) will chime in with her thoughts also. Sooooooo here we go…

Yeah!! Can’t wait to hear all about this trip!

Cast of Characters:

ME - OCD planner DSis - (donaldschick)
DH - Cheif stroller pusher DMom - Granny or E
DD - (8 y/o) OCD planner in training DDad - Papa
DS - (22 months) Super Flirt

Friday November 21: Departure Day

DH went to work at 3:00am so he could be off by 11:00am. I worked 1/2 day so we were both home by 11:45AM. I was actually able to leave a little early due to the computers going down so I was excited that this vacation was starting off on a good foot. We picked Burger King to eat in the car and then picked up DD at school early. We met the rest of the crew at Hot Spot and hit the road. The drive was pretty uneventful and we stopped at the Hampton Inn-Palm Coast for the night.

Got to get ready to head to DTD for Wolfgang Puck Express so see ya later! I don’t know when I’ll do more so no promises.

Oh!!! I’m SO glad to hear from you!:happy:

Oh yah!! I love to see that the Hot Spot gets a shout out in the TR. :laugh:

Can’t wait to see the rest and see little Aiden! Are you glued to the TV today?!? Go Gamecocks! You wouldn’t believe how cold it is here today…it’s great football weather!

I love on-the-spot TRs!! Hope you’re having a great time!
(Don’t forget LOTS of pictures when you return . . . :happy:)

[QUOTE=Willbegone;908524] But like Wishy said last year all of America started pouring in on Wednesday. [/QUOTE]

:laugh: Seriously, what’s up with that? I can’t wait to hear all about your trip! Sounds awesome!

Sorry I couldnt post more while at WDW but you know how it is, so much to see so little time. Work is like CRAZY today so I’ll start more TR tomorrow with pictures HOPEFULLY.

Welcome home! Is it tomorrow yet? :laugh:

Unfortunately pics will be postponed for another day. The down side of being in a small town with only one picture machine and it is on the fritz! Plus my computer at home completely kicked the bucket about 2 months ago. Anywho, on with the TR…

Saturday November 22

After a restless night sleep (way too excited) we were up early and had breakfast at the hotel.  This Hampton Inn is only a couple of months old (opened in Feb.) and is GORGEOUS!  The rooms were beautiful!  The breakfast was just normal hotel breakfast stuff.  We hit the road and arrived at SSR at approximately 8:45 AM.  SSR is BEAUTIFUL!  I go to check in, pay the dining plan etc.  Everything was quick and smooth.  BONUS OUR ROOM WAS READY!  OH YEAH this vacation was off to a great start.  We were in the Grandstand room 9730 & 9732, we had a lock out/off 2 bedroom.  We had to get our Hoop Dee Doo tickets at the conceirge desk.  While there I asked him if we could combine the park hoppers I had bought in advance to our room card.  He said no problem!  AWESOME!  We would only have to carry one card instead of 2!  AWESOME!  After all this was taken care of we drove over to the Grandstand.  The room was AWESOME!  (yes I like this word)  We had a great view of the golf course.  We are used to parking lot views so this was a great change for us.  After doing a little unpacking, etc we headed to the bus stop to catch our first bus of the trip.  The park of the day was MK!!!

Yay! So glad you started!!

We absolutly LOVED SSR as well. I would definetly go there again. I am glad you liked it too. I cannot wait to hear the rest.

We only waited for a bus for like 5 minutes (this only one of two times where we did not have a long wait for a bus, more on that later). The Grandstand is the first pickup and first drop off for SSR and later in the week that became a VERY WONDERFUL thing! So if you will be staying in SSR ask for Grandstand. Yes it is a walk to the main pool and building the but the bus stop being first was more important for us. So we arrive at MK to see the holiday decorations are up and it is truly BEAUTIFUL! It is so much prettier in person than on TV. So we decided to head over to Tomorrowland first. First attraction of the trip was Laugh Floor. DH and I missed this in May due to DS. If some of you remember that TR DS was only 4 months old with stomach issues and it made for a difficult trip. This time he was 22 months old and a GREAT baby. He had a blast! We LOVED Laugh Floor my mom was shown on the big screen with the title “Thinks catsup is really made from cats”. It was funny. After LF we grabbed a FP for Buzz. We had just about an hour to our FP so we decided to grab an early lunch at Cosmic Ray’s as we had O’Hana for dinner that night. We had the usual burgers but were disappointed with Ray this go around for some reason.

After lunch we had a few more minutes to kill so Emilie and I both immediately start chanting TTA, TTA, TTA! We just LOVE this simple ride. No WDW trip is complete with out it. And PEOPLE do you not know it is mandatory to wave at the on coming vehicles!?!?!? :blink::angry::laugh: We were waving and people were looking at us like we had lost our minds. Okay maybe we have but you don’t have to look at us that way.:laugh: It was now time to do battle with Zurg! We hopped into the FP line and in no time was getting our instructions from Buzz. DD rode with me and DS with DH. Of course DS is too small to reach the gun but he loved just riding beside his daddy and taking it all in. We all loved this as usual. DH always kicks my backside on this and today was no different. I SHALL be VICTORIOUS someday OH YES I SHALL! :ph34r:

After our intergalactic mission we decided to make our way toward Fantasy Land. DD was determined to ride Snow White this go around so we head straight there we were NOT going to give her time to back out on this. We waited maybe 10 minutes and then we were off to save the Princess! I thought DS may be a little scared of it but he did not even flinch he just took it all in. DD was upset with herself for being so scared of this ride for so long she enjoyed it and wanted to go again!!! It was past time for DS to nap though so we headed back to the resort for a little down time before our ADR at O’Hana.

Sounds AWESOME so far! :happy: Can’t wait to read the rest.

[QUOTE=Willbegone;909675] I SHALL be VICTORIOUS someday OH YES I SHALL! :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

I know a secret spot for maximum points- if you want to beat him for your next trip. PM me if you want it!

Sounds like an amazing trip so far! Can’t wait to hear about the rest and see those pics!

Sounds like everything was off to a great start!:happy: I can’t wait to see some pictures!

[QUOTE=Willbegone;909670]Unfortunately pics will be postponed for another day. The down side of being in a small town with only one picture machine and it is on the fritz! Plus my computer at home completely kicked the bucket about 2 months ago. Anywho, on with the TR…

Saturday November 22

After a restless night sleep (way too excited) we were up early and had breakfast at the hotel.  This Hampton Inn is only a couple of months old (opened in Feb.) and is GORGEOUS!  The rooms were beautiful!  The breakfast was just normal hotel breakfast stuff.  We hit the road and arrived at SSR at approximately 8:45 AM.  SSR is BEAUTIFUL!  I go to check in, pay the dining plan etc.  Everything was quick and smooth.  BONUS OUR ROOM WAS READY!  OH YEAH this vacation was off to a great start.  We were in the Grandstand room 9730 & 9732, we had a lock out/off 2 bedroom.  We had to get our Hoop Dee Doo tickets at the conceirge desk.  While there I asked him if we could combine the park hoppers I had bought in advance to our room card.  He said no problem!  AWESOME!  We would only have to carry one card instead of 2!  AWESOME!  After all this was taken care of we drove over to the Grandstand.  The room was AWESOME!  (yes I like this word)  We had a great view of the golf course.  We are used to parking lot views so this was a great change for us.  After doing a little unpacking, etc we headed to the bus stop to catch our first bus of the trip.  The park of the day was MK!!![/QUOTE]

THe only thing I didn’t like about staying @ the Grandstand is the walk to the foodcourt and to pick up your packages, man was it a long ways over there. The room was very nice though and did like that we were the first to get picked up and the first be dropped off, that was awesome!

[QUOTE=Willbegone;909675]We only waited for a bus for like 5 minutes (this only one of two times where we did not have a long wait for a bus, more on that later). The Grandstand is the first pickup and first drop off for SSR and later in the week that became a VERY WONDERFUL thing! So if you will be staying in SSR ask for Grandstand. Yes it is a walk to the main pool and building the but the bus stop being first was more important for us. So we arrive at MK to see the holiday decorations are up and it is truly BEAUTIFUL! It is so much prettier in person than on TV. So we decided to head over to Tomorrowland first. First attraction of the trip was Laugh Floor. DH and I missed this in May due to DS. If some of you remember that TR DS was only 4 months old with stomach issues and it made for a difficult trip. This time he was 22 months old and a GREAT baby. He had a blast! We LOVED Laugh Floor my mom was shown on the big screen with the title “Thinks catsup is really made from cats”. It was funny. After LF we grabbed a FP for Buzz. We had just about an hour to our FP so we decided to grab an early lunch at Cosmic Ray’s as we had O’Hana for dinner that night. We had the usual burgers but were disappointed with Ray this go around for some reason.

After lunch we had a few more minutes to kill so Emilie and I both immediately start chanting TTA, TTA, TTA! We just LOVE this simple ride. No WDW trip is complete with out it. And PEOPLE do you not know it is mandatory to wave at the on coming vehicles!?!?!? :blink::angry::laugh: We were waving and people were looking at us like we had lost our minds. Okay maybe we have but you don’t have to look at us that way.:laugh: It was now time to do battle with Zurg! We hopped into the FP line and in no time was getting our instructions from Buzz. DD rode with me and DS with DH. Of course DS is too small to reach the gun but he loved just riding beside his daddy and taking it all in. We all loved this as usual. DH always kicks my backside on this and today was no different. I SHALL be VICTORIOUS someday OH YES I SHALL! :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

No, you won’t. I never win at this game, because everybody I have ever rode with does not let me use the controller for some reason, so of course I get the lowest amount of points!

Here is Emilie outside the Laugh Floor entrance: Anybody know what it is counting?