Winter Park

Can anyone give me info on Winter Park. I hear it is a great area for shopping and dining within Orlando proper.
How far is it from WDW. Can’t seem to find a “web site” for it.
Thanks.
Frank

Don’t remember ever hearing about it Frank. Good luck. I am sure someone will have the info on here.

Home / City of Winter Park
i think it’s about 20-30mins from disney

Winter Park is about 30 minutes from WDW (can be 45 if traffic is bad). The shopping is only on Park Ave. If you are in to shopping it is a good day. Lots of little boutiques as well as stores like William Sonoma. There are a number of great restaurants as well. Be warned it is pricy.

There our parking garages and public parking. Depending when you go you might fight street parking.

Right now they are reworking the park, which gives park ave it’s name (about a block or 2 long).

If you get board with shopping and eating you can go gawking at some beautiful neighborhoods and houses. The best place is the area to the north and east of Park Ave.

Winter Parks is one of the first winter resort towns for the wealthy northerns. Lots and lots of lovely estates homes lining brick paved streets lined with oaks draped in moss.

Lovely town.

If you have questions ask…it is almost like I live in WP :laugh: