Wish upon a BFF! <3

(ok, I know this should be in Chit Chat but then I can’t post pics…sorry)

Okay, today I went to get the mail and woo-hoo my passport was in! FInally and then…whaaa? A second package? I never get anything in the mail…what could it be?!

A PARCEL FROM JESSICA! WISH UPON A STAR! MY DC BFF!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The card (which is fuzzy and shaped like Mickey Mouse!) reads:

To Tessa (my “DC BFF”)
Here is just a little gift to wish you good luck on your big adventure!!! Enjoy every moment, this is sure to be one of the greatest times of your life!
See you in August!

• If you need anything while in the states you know where to find me :slight_smile:
    Check in to DC as soon as you can! (P.S. - I never knew how hard it was to find Ariel stuff!!)
    Much luck & good wishes,
    Jessica
    (AKA: “wish”)

Here is the card :mickey:

Disney Princess band aids! (so cool!)
and a pack of Disney Princess pencils (totally going to use those in Florida!)

She also got me a georgy Mickey&Minnie notebook - I’m going to use it to write my feeling on the plane, keep a bit of a travel journal!
Also a super cute Snow White fluffy pen - and it lights up when you write!

She ALSO got me a pack of 8 Disney Princess heart shaped paper plates!

How perfect that there are 8…there will be 8 of us going to dinner at the Keg on March 4th for my birthday! I’ll get them to give us our dessert on these plates! So awesome!!!

Thank you SO much Jess!!!

That was such an amazing surprise! You were really thinking of me and it shows that you put thought into it. That makes me feel so good :wub:

Thank you thank you thank you! YOU ROCK CHIC!!!

OMG!!! Jessica is a rare breed - she’s so thoughtful!!!

Tessa, you deserve such wonderful things in life - Wish is right on the money sending you a nice gift like that.

:wub:

I love it when happiness and love is around :heart:

You can never have too many fluffy princess pins… :laugh:

Wish, what a nice thing to do… You’re very thoughtful…

Wish how sweet!!!

Tessa you are now ready to go in full princess style!!

Love your avatar, Thoroughly Modern Millie is one of my faves.

AWWWW TESSSSSSS! You are SOOO welcome!!! It was on behalf of all your friends here on DC wishing you off well!! :happy: I know you were nervous about missing your family and being gone for so long so I just wanted you to know there are many of us here to support you!!!

PS: IT IS SOOOO HARD TO FIND ARIELLE STUFF!! HEHE :wink: At least my favorite, Tinkerbell, is readily available everywhere!! hehe!! I TRIED!!!

<marquee> :heart: I love my DC BFF!!! :heart: </marquee>

Wow Tessa - it is getting really, REALLY close to when you leave. I would be SO excited. Your stuff is so cute that Jess sent you!

How Sweet!! :smile:

Wish that was so thoughtful of you! And Tessa, she chose your gifts wisely, every one is perfect for you!

Wish, how thoughtful of you!!

ooh I know! Me too, I just LOVE Thoroughly Modern Millie. The old movie with Julie Andrews and the new Musical with Sutton Foster. The songs are just great!

I KNOW!!! Under 5 weeks! Now time is almost going by TOO fast! LOL
But everyday all I want to do is hang out with my mommy and sister and nephew…only 33 more days untill I don’t see them for HUNDREDS ot days :crying:

I went to the Vancouver airport last night with my mom and best friend to have dinner with a girl I’ve made friends with online throughout the interview. We had also met at the face 2 face interview last November.
Anyhoo, we had dinner with Tanis and her mommy last night to SEE her off! She flys out to Orlando today…on the plane right now! She said she’s been crying for 2 days without stopping :sad: awww that’ll SO be me too tee hee
But she is super excited, she’s never been to WDW either.

Awww Tessa, you deserve a big package of fun stuff to make your day, and Jessica you are just SO, SO kind :heart:

Tessa this is a big step you’re taking, and I admire you for taking the mouse by his ears, so to speak, and going for your dreams! You rock sweetheart :cool:

Oh this was so nice to read! Wish you are such a gem! And Tessa, we are all so excited for you!

AWEE HOW CUTE!
All of that stuff and the thought is just SOOOO cute!