Wishuponastar? Just checking in

Heya!
Just checking in, because I thought surely you’ve been home plenty long enough to have all your bags unpacked, your trip laundry done, your sidewalks shoveled, your pictures downloaded and your trip report finished!!! :laugh:

Oh geez. Laugh a minute… :laugh:

yeah get with the program, Jess, lol!! Hope you made it home safely! anxiously anticipating your TR!

haha, we walked in the door last night about 8pm and I was snug in bed by 9! :laugh: Thankfully I don’t have school today 'cause this area is still a TOTAL mess so I’ll have time to sort through pictures, unpack, do laundry :glare:, and start a TR! :biggrin:

I’m still basking in the glow of like the BEST Disney trip evah’!

If your brand new avatar is any hint, I just can’t wait to read all about it!!!

OH, you have nooooo idea! Totally amazing!

PS: I just tried calling you a couple minutes ago, it was my home # so you may not have recognized it! I was going to give you a special preview. haha

Did you notice her hair? Oh, I can’t wait to hear all about it. :happy:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1009129]OH, you have nooooo idea! Totally amazing!

PS: I just tried calling you a couple minutes ago, it was my home # so you may not have recognized it! I was going to give you a special preview. haha[/QUOTE]

Calling you now…

oh wow wow!!!

Bask away, dear, but on with the trip report… we are anxious! Glad you had fun, and had a safe trip home!!! Be careful in the snow!!!

ugh the anticipation is KILLING ME!!!
hope your furbabies are ok though!