Withdrawls......need..to..go..back

Today has just been one of those days-you know the kind-the days where you can’t help comparing everything to Disney (“If I were at Disney, I could take a monorail home, not a minivan.” said with a certain amount of disdain) or thinking about what you could be doing (“Instead of cafeteria food, I could be eating a Monte Cristo” or “Instead of listening to Tower of Terror que music like a sad loser person, I could be riding it.” or “Fantasmic is starting now. Sigh.”) It has been a sad, disappointing sort of day.

Any cures for the blues?

Start planning the next trip, even if you have no idea when your going to be going back! Read a few trip reports, google random Disney trivia…and if all else fails, get hold of the biggest bar of chocolate you can find lol!

I feel your pain. it hit me like a ton of bricks this week. The kids are out of school next week, and a lot of families are going… 4 from my daughter’s class alone… I started thinking about what they will be doing, versus what we will be doing… nothing…

sigh-no trip for us in the near future…

I try to watch a lot of home movies on youtube.

I know that feeling too, I looked up the other morning and thought, that’s a Florida sky, bright blue and sunshine- and in the Disney store, I could smell WDW, makes you want to be right there right then.

Pop in the Vacation planning DVD or get some pictures out and look at them of a previous trip. I have them on my laptop and play a slideshow when I need a fix.

I am a huge fan of this I am preparing for my trip right now as I am cleaning my dorm room and I am just watching whatever i can about Disney World. The best videos to watch are the ones of people getting engaged in Disney World, they make me happy!

I have done this from time to time as well.

Is it good to lie on your side on the ground, twitching, little spittle dripping out of the side of your mouth, eyes glazed over, chanting “Mickey, Mickey, Mickey…” slowly under your rapid shallow breaths?

Nah, I am not that bad, but I miss and want Disney World. How sad for a 36 year old man going on 12.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1021468]Is it good to lie on your side on the ground, twitching, little spittle dripping out of the side of your mouth, eyes glazed over, chanting “Mickey, Mickey, Mickey…” slowly under your rapid shallow breaths?

Nah, I am not that bad, but I miss and want Disney World. How sad for a 36 year old man going on 12.[/QUOTE]

You are not sad. It is Disney’s fault for being so magical!

Been there did that, I’m going in may and :phone: called today to make my reservations for september can’t get enough :laugh: