Wizarding world of harry potter.... so fun!

so i was planning on going to universal next weekend because i KNEW wwohp would be open. we a friend went yesterday (saturday) and was there all day, so i decided to throw the dice and try and get in. got up at 5am after a rough night and no sleep. i was so excited that i was awake and ready to go by the time my alarm went off:) i got to the park at 8am and waited very jealously while the people who were staying in universal resorts were let in. they let us in little before 9 am and i fast walked, sprinted slowly, slow jogged to WWOHP. no issues getting in except i was wearing my muggle shirt and got stopped a lot by cast members:) so i immediately ran my butt back to forbidden journey since i’ve been reading about the issues it’s been having. i got there and i started shaking out of pure joy. seriously i was IN hogwarts castle!!! It was AMAZING!!!:wub::wub::wub:

a bunch from inside hogwarts…

more…:wub:

sorry about the quality of the pictures. hogwarts is REALLY dark and with the technology they use for the moving portraits, it’s hard to take good pics

some more…

and some of buckbeak, then i went back to forbidden journey. I rode forbidden journey a total of five times. could have gone a lot more but didn’t want to overdo it. the first time i rode it, it was messed up. i will spoil the ride at the end…

Love it!! Thanks for the pics!

i just can’t get over how amazing the queue for forbidden journey is… it’s much better than any pictures can take…

by the way… i took over 260 pictures:) i was there 5 hours!

more pictures…

i LOVE the sorting hat. i didn’t get a good pic of him:( but i think the sorting hat is the best!

some merch located in filch’s emporium at the end of the forbidden journey

the sorting hat is a puppet!!! he’s 29.95 i think it was. i am going to get him, the snitch and a griffindore backpack for my daughter next time…

i think i took pictures of everything lol. you need to really take your time and look at each window. there is so much going on it’s AMAZING!

the witch in the first picture is the sign above the women’s bathroom (there is only one that i could find in hogsmeade). moaning myrtle makes and audio cameo in the bathrooms:) it’s very cool. the owls in the owlry are animatronic. i love the bird poop. nice touch with that…

queue for dragon challenge. it is really cool too! the only issue is the ride seems outta place. it’s still it’s original colors. i would like to see a total redo, like track color change to fit more into the color scheme of hogsmeade. but that’s just me being picky

i rode both sides and think the horntail is much more fun than the fireball.

i don’t really “get” having the great hall on two seperate attractions. especially when they used relatively the same idea (floating candles). that seemed odd to me… but oh well it is cool to look at :slight_smile:

after dragon challenge i wandered around and ate at three broomsticks. i can’t tell you how i feel about butterbeer. i got the frozen one because i heard it was the best. it was just ok to me. but now i am craving it. i think they put crack in it lol!

Amazing pictures!!! I see they have hoodies. I so need a new one…mine is 5 years old. Did you buy anything?