Woah

I got a PIN code! Never thought the day would come. And we might actually be able to use this. It’s for 30-45% off resorts during stays from 4/11/10 to 6/03/10.

Man! I would love to get one of those!

I love getting a pin code! I have found the less you use them the more you get! We got one a few years ago and used it and then two years later we got another one. We couldn’t use that one and as soon as it expired we got another one…then another…and another. I haven’t been able to use one yet but hopefully they’ll keep sending them to me!

I never receive those.:crying: I hope you can use it! Did you get it through e-mail or postal mail?

That’s great you will be able to use it! I got two pins last night.

Get a FREE $500 Disney
Gift Card** at check-in
when you purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package that includes accommodations and Theme Park tickets!
$743* per adult based on adult double occupancy
in a standard room at a select
Disney Moderate Resort.
For stays most nights 4/11/10–6/3/10.

and

Kids 3-9 stay, play
and dine, FREE
Purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package, which includes accommodations, Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, and a child 3–9 can stay, get 6-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE!
$721* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights
4/11/10–6/3/10.

Guests 10 and older (yes adults, too) get a great deal on a 5-Night/6-Day vacation package, which includes accommodations, 6-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.
$576* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights
4/11/10–6/3/10.

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined and are nontransferable.

how do you get those?

Ahh the pin codes. I have only received one in all my trips and wasn’t able to actually use it. I found a cheaper deal…I always do.:laugh: The kids free thing is awesome however. I would have loved to get one of those when Sara was little. I don’t think she will pass for 9…she’s 15.:laugh:

I got a pin code a couple days ago for a cruise. It actually made the week long cruise even cheaper than our upcoming week at Disney using Buy 4 Get 3. Wish we could use it!! Just not the right year for us.

Star Wars weekend time.

Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies!

[QUOTE=2nd Star;997133]That’s great you will be able to use it! I got two pins last night.

Get a FREE $500 Disney
Gift Card** at check-in
when you purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package that includes accommodations and Theme Park tickets!
$743* per adult based on adult double occupancy
in a standard room at a select
Disney Moderate Resort.
For stays most nights 4/11/10–6/3/10.

and

Kids 3-9 stay, play
and dine, FREE
Purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package, which includes accommodations, Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, and a child 3–9 can stay, get 6-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE!
$721* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights
4/11/10–6/3/10.

Guests 10 and older (yes adults, too) get a great deal on a 5-Night/6-Day vacation package, which includes accommodations, 6-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.
$576* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights
4/11/10–6/3/10.

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined and are nontransferable.[/QUOTE]

OMG I got the first one…but would love to get the second one!! Is there a way to share the code??? lol:blush:

I’m new to this…what’s a pin code and how do you get them?

They’re random Disney offers that are sent out to a random group/number of people by e-mail or mail.