Woke up this morning

and what do I find… a little face next to mine with a big smile on his face… “Good Morning Grandma… I guess you are old today.” Then he runs off.

So I guess I have to face facts, I am old.

Naw! To a kid everyone is old.

One of my grandmothers dyed her hair. The other went gray in her 40’s, when I was born. It’s funny how growing up I always thought my gray-haired grandma was soooooo old, and I never thought that once about grandma who colored her hair.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1117357]Naw! To a kid everyone is old.

One of my grandmothers dyed her hair. The other went gray in her 40’s, when I was born. It’s funny how growing up I always thought my gray-haired grandma was soooooo old, and I never thought that once about grandma who colored her hair.[/QUOTE]

LOL… thanks Cavey, but I think Hunter was saying I was old because my DH told him too. Right after that DH and Hunter started giving 50 kisses.

OHHH! Now I get it. Happy Birthday! (And 50 is NOT old!!!)

…50 better not be!!! I may need a wheelchair at WDW soon if that’s the case…:laugh:

And Happy Birthday Dee…I’m ahead of you…:pinch:

Happy Birthday Dee and if it makes you feel better…I’m ahead of you too.

50 is NOT old Dee, you are just hitting your prime. Sharon has you by many years, and I told her that like a fine wine, she is getting better year after year.

I bet that was the BEST birthday present EVER, seeing Hunter first thing in the morning. Have a wonderful day!

Yeap… and proud of it. Made it 1/2 a century… never thought I was going to when I was younger, but when a 3 year old calls you old, you shouldn’t take it to heart.

I just wanted to say that it is good to wake up any morning :wink:

Amen to that!!!